Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] speed camera's

jbangr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive V6
hey was just wondering, in this situation would i have got done by the speed camera. im driving on a 2 way road, suburben area speed limit is 50, the speed camera 'holden ve wagon' was facing towards me on the other side on the natures strip. i was doing about 60 - 70, do they catch cars going both ways or just on the one lane???????????? i hope they dont :(

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
hey was just wondering, in this situation would i have got done by the speed camera. im driving on a 2 way road, suburben area speed limit is 50, the speed camera 'holden ve wagon' was facing towards me on the other side on the natures strip. i was doing about 60 - 70, do they catch cars going both ways or just on the one lane???????????? i hope they dont :(

Does it matter? You were speeding. If you get a ticket, you deserve what's coming to you. I'm fairly sure it would be pretty hard for them to shoot over the dash though.

jbangr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive V6
i couldnt agree more with you but still, and it wasnt a hand gun one it was the car cameras that have that set up on there front bar

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
They would of gotten the other side, as i've accidently done 120 in the 90 zone with a camera on the otherside, dads car just has abit of power and i didn't notice as it was really smooth. But I have a reason i'm an L plater xD.
Didn't get caught though.

jbangr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive V6
how sure are you anyone certain

VZ_SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS
Check your mail box in a few days, You'll be certain then.

jbangr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive V6
how much over the speed limit do you automatically lose your licence

alien

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY Supercharged 3.8L
You need to exceed the speed limit by 25km/h or more in Victoria to automatically loose your licence. Last i checked it was 3 months for 25km/h and over. But it may have increased. Also if you reach your demerit point limit, also expect it to extend :p

jbangr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive V6
what if your on your p's but im hoping they cant get you if your heading towards it on the other side but its a 2 way road

Escape-The-Fate

HSV, i just want one
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS, M6
in queensland you can get done, i was driving on the opposite side of the speed camera and got flashed. 2 lanes on opposite side then a concrete medium strip about 2 meters wide then me in the left lane going the other way...so 4 lanes and a medium strip away.