Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Spicers vr executive 1st car

SPICER_VR_4_LYF

spice rack
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR EXECUTIVE 3.8
yeh m8 thnx yeh very few ppl like the cannon but im doing it 2 b different lol .

the body kit is the vx club sport kit. and well its alot easire 2 paint a motor when its out of the car and i went 2 supa cheap and got 2 cans of matt black spray paint did the whole motor with that then went 2 auto barn and got engine enamel wich is suppost to with stand 400 degrease of something yeh i just taped off were i wanted 2 spray took things off and sprayed them ( not fun spraying plastics as it likes 2 run ) i just did 1 coat at a time un till i got it nce and thick.

terry1991

Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 VR Berlina Commodore
ahh kool lol, do u have any idea about how hard it is to install the vx club sport kit? or where to get it from? would wreckers do it? or buy it off ebay or something?

Thanks Terry

SPICER_VR_4_LYF

spice rack
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR EXECUTIVE 3.8
ok here are the pics of the engine bay all painted and amps and subs

motorinthecar2.jpg

vrpaintedmotorinthecar1.jpg

subs.jpg

amps.jpg

SPICER_VR_4_LYF

spice rack
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR EXECUTIVE 3.8
vx clubby

ahh kool lol, do u have any idea about how hard it is to install the vx club sport kit? or where to get it from? would wreckers do it? or buy it off ebay or something?

Thanks Terry

well the kit i have been lookn at is on ebay rufffly $700 $800 posted but they are completly fiber glass kits and if u hit something they pritty much shatter.

um not sure if wreakers would have any coz they dnt call em wreakers just for ****s and giggles lol but u can fit em you self at home you just have 2 get them sprayed..

terry1991

Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 VR Berlina Commodore
looks good mate so are all kits made out of fibre glass? do they all shatter if u hit somthing and by hit do u mean bottom out or actuly plow into something like a dog or pole or somethin?

SPICER_VR_4_LYF

spice rack
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR EXECUTIVE 3.8
looks good mate so are all kits made out of fibre glass? do they all shatter if u hit somthing and by hit do u mean bottom out or actuly plow into something like a dog or pole or somethin?

yes most aftermarket kits are these days you can get plastic kits but they cost $$$$ soo much more well my bro has a vz kit on his vn and he just nudged in2 a gutter slowly trying 2 park and it made a crack on the frount bar.
hope dat helps