Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SPORTSWAGON VE rear seat covers?

BR33ZE

Reaction score
Members Ride
SV6 MY12.5 series 2 sports wagon
I just purchased a 2013 VE sports wagon.

Will ve sedan rear seat covers fit the wagons rear seats? If not, any suggestions for seat cover sets that will fit the the car. I need front ones as
well.
Looking to spend $250 or less.

mtd

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE S1 Calais V V8
When first got my VE Sportswagon (2009) I got the Holden one (three young boys...). Don't (if they're still available), they're absolute crap (do not fit correctly at all). The very reason I had it fitted was so it would 'fit'. I asked Holden to remove it and refund me - they did as they could see it was rubbish. Lets hope they improved any cover in the MY12.5 range.
I had one custom-made at a local upholsterer. Great job - think it cost me $450 though, so maybe not in your price range. Although my seats are leather (not sure re yours) the vinyl looked the goods and did an excellent job. My rear seat still looks brand new, no rubbing or marking from the cover. It's now off the back seat as my kids are all adults. I'd sell it but i've no clue whether it would fit.