Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Spraying Acrylic

bjwynd

Reaction score
Members Ride
vb sl
i use a 2mm tip for acrilyc and it comes of the gun without needing to rub it back and polishing it but i do any way 1.8 will be fine

the_boozer

no more VK
Reaction score
Members Ride
hilux
no polishing

i use a 2mm tip for acrilyc and it comes of the gun without needing to rub it back and polishing it but i do any way 1.8 will be fine

that's about how I do it I've painted heaps of dunger repairs in that method a door or a guard , never cut and polish any of them a couple of nice wet coats or paint then a clear wet coats also , I all ways seam to add a little extra thinners I mostly use concept acrylics

when I say wet i don't mean pour it on to the point it runs you'll have to rub then no wooden knees, and no runs
while your playing with the air settings I use around 60 psi play with thinning the paint down while your practising I like it to just drip off the stirer

bjwynd

Reaction score
Members Ride
vb sl
thats rite acrilyc dryes so fast that you can do that nice wet coats leving a bit of flash off time between coats