Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Spring codes

makdaddz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT executive
hey guys i've got 3 questions haha

i have KHFL -47 SSL in the front of my car and just wondering is there a specific code for the ass end springs? or do you just go out and get SSL springs and all?

also i have Munroe GT gas rear shocks, the ass end has KHFL -46 SL HD at the moment, do i have to change that if i'm going to chuck SSL in the ass end?

and last but not least

what does the HD stand for after the SL? :p

makdaddz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT executive
HD = heavy duty

thanks man, was just wondering and all haha :)

you know anything about my other two questions by any chance?

old mate

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VB Sedan / GU Patrol
go onto the king springs website and check out their online catalogues. should have all you need to know.

i believe monroe also have an online catalogue with their shocks.

glenn l

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve sv6
the khfl-47ssl and khrl-46slhd are a matching pair of ultra low coils for the vt's, dont stress to much with the difference in the part numbers with the front being a ssl and the rear being a sl, unless you want the rear end down a little more you could run a khrl-46ssl which will be aprox 10-15mm lower, but imo they are a little to soft and bottom out easyer.
with your shocks are they the gold monroe gt gas or the black monroe gt sport. if there the black ones there good if there the gold ones you might need the shorter ones.