Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Spyper's Blog

Spyper

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Acclaim
Well just have a bit of news that probably no one cares about but I'm going to say anyway. Today I have taken off my P-Plates. It's been the day I've feared since the last day I feared (turning 21). I told myself when I was turning 21 "I'm not old until the P Plates come off and girls stop looking at me when I'm driving." Well, P plates are down, it's my last exam tomorrow, and if no girls look to see who's in the drivers seat, it's going to be a depressing day.

At least for a little while.. as exactly 12 hours after my exam finishes, I will be doing another thing for the first time. Going on a plane! Never been overseas before, and never been on a plane. Been to QLD twice by bus, and driven to Sydney twice so I'm an inexperienced air passenger. Quite looking forward to the flight alone actually, except from my ears popping. I'm anticipating major pain as I've just got over an ear infection and they could do with a good pop.

I've just finished my last shift at work for the next four weeks (which I'll still be getting paid for - damn I love paid holidays). I'm heading over to the UK and Europe for the next 4 weeks and I'm ecstatic! I'll be going with 3 mates, Vix, Chris, and Nick and doing most of it with them. Chris is peeling off for a few days to do his own thing, but we'll be doing everything else together. This will be the first break I've had since I started Kindergarten and the freedom of it all is getting to me. Anyhow, I'm starting in London and will be there over the weekend. Jumping on the train to spend a day wandering around Paris. From there, we'll be going to Italy to see Rome, Milan, and Florence. THEN.. it's off to Amsterdam for the weekend where I'll be attending "the world's largest dance event" Sensation Black!! This is going to be nuts! 40,000 people jammed into the Amsterdam Arena seeing some of the best Hardstyle DJs the world has to offer.

Starting a new paragraph because that's looking big enough now.. and I wanted to break it up a bit and leave you thinking about that dance party. But anyways, from Amsterdam, going to be driving around Germany for 5 days and then spending the weekend in Berlin where the Love Parade is returning once again. We picked the most awesome time to go on this trip! Mostly just cooincidence too. Cyprus is our final destination where Nick is living at the moment. So it'll be a cool 5 days of relaxing on beautiful hot beaches before finally having to snap back to reality - head back to London - and finally back to Melbourne.

That I'm not looking forward to, as I'm straight back into my routine of working and uni flat out a day or two after I come back (july 24th). But my hope is that this holiday gives me a new outlook on life and reminds me that there is more to it all than your current situation. Always be working towards something bigger and better, as routine and stability can become very very boring very very quickly.

So that's it, I'm done.. enjoy the next 4 weeks of your lives because I'm going to be. See you all then!

Stretchomatic

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
86 VL Berlina M5
madness...when u go to germany please tell me you are going on the autobahn...and please go heaps fast...thats my main place i want to go to...

Spyper

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Acclaim
I am, and I will =)
Audi a4 Avant I think it is we're getting, can't remember now.

_Mukas_

DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
so jealous, oh so jealous.... i wana go to sensation :(
have a mad time mate, i wana see sensation photos upon your return!