Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ss manual rough acceleration out of corners

Thof

JR Sen
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY13 VF SSV sedan - Phantom
Good. Bummer. Hmm. I expect "sometimes" it may be down to some people's expectations of what their commodity delivers... Again, my view only, my other daily drive is a vfr1200, and my perception is that the harder "he" gets worked, the smoother "he" is, but as I say, this is my observation only... not a fence sit - horses for courses... what you think is good / no good, some of us may agree / disagree... and as some may have said / alluded to, if in doubt, talk to your dealer... I'm actullay happy to make 'em both work :)

Thof

JR Sen
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY13 VF SSV sedan - Phantom
Sorry, forgot to add, if I was a expert, I'd pass a qualified opinion / advice, but I'm only an unknown quantity and a drip under pressure ;-)

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars
no holden has changed just about everything on the car the tech team says it the characteristics of the car

Given all the reviews for the VF and how hard they have been pushed out of corners during those reviews you'd think if this was a characteristic it would be well known and widely discussed as hesitation in a performance vehicle is a big no, no.

Ring Holden's Customer Service and ask them if this is a characteristic of their cars.

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars
no holden has changed just about everything on the car the tech team says it the characteristics of the car

If it's a characteristic of the car why would they bother to change anything to fix what can't be fixed.

What Holden Dealership did you take it too?

fishingdad

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf ssv
wont name the dealer as I know they did what they could I think holden tech don't really have a answer its just not my car they said a few others have done it I thought it as the way I was driving it but it does it with different drivers just went on here to see if anyone else had the problem