Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SS servicing costs

MovieDude

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS (A)
And to add insult to injury I picked up the car to find it with dirty footprints on the driver's mat, seat pushed back, door mirrors moved and probably grease on the steering wheel and gear lever. There was no paperwork so they didn't need to bother I guess. Shame on you Youngs Holden Albany Hwy, Victoria Park Perth you have lost another customer.

WHITESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SSV
agggr i ****ing hate it wen they dont even bother to clean ur interia or wat ever they dirty once there done worst thing ever....puts em in line with some panel beaters.....Thompson Holden in Shepp left a rag in my engine bay of my sv6 :(

liljaycee

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Commodore
hey moviedude, i took my car to holden the other week because the transmission was a bit jerky as well, they said they reset the system and it will take time for it to kick in.. lol.. doesnt seem right to me? and the car is still jerky when changing gears.. i have an auto.

MovieDude

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS (A)
Reset the system sounds like a phrase they've picked up from outsourced call centres. I wish they'd you use plain English - not the call centres but Holden (well maybe the call centres too). Time will tell if that reset has done any good and likewise for me. But several thousand kms down the line that service guy may not even be there so what do I do then? There's nothing on paper to confirm what he said. Did my last job get officially booked in? Not by looking at my carpets and I wasn't passed anything to sign.

This reminds of the time I took it in to get the 'clunking from park' problem. Came back with some instructions on how to park:-
1. Come to a stop,
2. Pull up hand brake,
3. Put into park,
And warning that failing to follow these instructions will result in premature wear and tear. Later I found a thread on this forum explaining how this is a design fault and how to avoid the clunking.

WHITESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SSV
im still waiting for the paper work to be sent to me

MovieDude

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS (A)
I complained in writing to Holden but other than ringing me and the monkeys at Youngs they could do nothing but make a record. Youngs are now saying that the lumpy idling is normal - so that's why they conned me $200 to clean my injectors?

If I take it to another dealer (and I will) and they find that the idling is wrong then Holden will just refer this to Youngs but they can't force them to reimburse me or penalise them. Kinda pointless having customer service at this level.