Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SSV G8 Wagon

swt8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8
Hi all

Here is my SSV G8 wagon. I've had it for a year now and still loving it. It's been lowered and sitting on 20" HSV pentagons. Suspension needs some work. Was thinking of Monroe Sports GT. Has anyone fitted this on a lowered VE wagon before?

of6mg6.jpg

Cheers
Simon

BigBoss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Looks nice mate, but more picks please. I love the pentagons they looks sick as.

Killr6

tutut
Reaction score
Members Ride
BA XR6T
ahh the g8's are so sexy! love that front end, stands out alot from others VE's looks so good.

beauzo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Monaro v2
The G8 front end is gorgeous mate, They look so much better than commodore. I cant help you with your suspension but i can tell you your car is sick.
Just swing by a tyre shop one day and they'll give you the low down on what you will need

beauzo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Monaro v2
Oh and i ment to tell you that i have monroe sports in my monaro. i did the same as you, had my car lowered and later put good shocks in. I couldn't really notice the difference to tell you the truth. But i don't know about VEs

swt8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8
How much did the Bilsteins set you back loku?
Car looks great. I like the G8 front. I got mine lowered using H&R springs and Bilstein shocks. one word... AWESOME!!

Cheers

swt8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8
Thanks Loku. Quick search has it around that mark. BTW were you driving along King St yesterday afternoon?
I'll have to look it up but I think it was around $1800(?)