Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SSV ordered and on its way!

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
geeeeez!! an accident is just that.an accident.its not like he went out and thought oh ill drive my 50k car and c where i can smash it! no one wants these sort of things to happen so why wuld he risk it again when hes just laid another hard 50k on an even beter car? be happy for him mate.thats wat his threads about.sound like his dad.

here here, give the poor guy a break and let him celebrate getting his new pride and joy

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
here here, give the poor guy a break and let him celebrate getting his new pride and joy

geeeeez!! an accident is just that.an accident.its not like he went out and thought oh ill drive my 50k car and c where i can smash it! no one wants these sort of things to happen so why wuld he risk it again when hes just laid another hard 50k on an even beter car? be happy for him mate.thats wat his threads about.sound like his dad.

thanks for the support guys its much appreciated. :thumbsup:
if i could turn back time i would go back and save my R8...i loved that thing...has so many big plans for it...
but as dagar187 said accidents happen...

i just have to move on and a new SSV isnt a bad way to move on i reckon :D

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
yea those clubbys are hot but you wont look back getting the ve, its better in every way

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Make sure you let us know when you get the car. I'm so interested in the VE's, my dad gonna get the calais v soon. More likely the V8 version, don't know yet!!

I hate the waiting game!! Go to sleep time will fly.

hyperterminal

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore SS-V 6.0L 270kw
Deano,
You'll love it mate, got mine last week and love it too death Ive never owned a holden prior to the VE SS-V (although drove a few in my time) but I think Ill be buying many more to come!

Agree with the previous comments on the Stability control ESP, its really non obtrusive an helps handling the power a dream in the first few days I went to an industrial estate not far from my house which has a wide winding road down to a culdersac with it on/off for a few runs and it truely felt great unlike others I've driven before it doesn't feel like your lost control of the vehicle on autopilot it really made the cornering and handling a dream

enjoy mate Im sure you'll love it as I do!

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Deano,
You'll love it mate, got mine last week and love it too death Ive never owned a holden prior to the VE SS-V (although drove a few in my time) but I think Ill be buying many more to come!

Agree with the previous comments on the Stability control ESP, its really non obtrusive an helps handling the power a dream in the first few days I went to an industrial estate not far from my house which has a wide winding road down to a culdersac with it on/off for a few runs and it truely felt great unlike others I've driven before it doesn't feel like your lost control of the vehicle on autopilot it really made the cornering and handling a dream

enjoy mate Im sure you'll love it as I do!

excellent thanks for that.
at least holden have made the traction control/ESP alot more better.

the wait is killing me though.....

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
excellent thanks for that.
at least holden have made the traction control/ESP alot more better.

the wait is killing me though.....

Yeah good look with it and hope you enjoy it. Ignore my earlier rant, probably went a bit too far! :whistling

So yeah, guess I should apologise.

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Yeah good look with it and hope you enjoy it. Ignore my earlier rant, probably went a bit too far! :whistling

So yeah, guess I should apologise.

no worries mate and thanks.
all water off a ducks back :thumbsup:

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
i just received the news i didnt want to hear!!!!

The fleet manager from the dealership called me and informed me Holden decided to build my car minus the options of sunroof and sat nav...so the car they sent over is a standard SSV M6 in black with onyx leather!!!!!

so my options are:
1 - keep the car as is
2 - keep the car as is and then get HSVi to fit the options when they setup here in roughly June...umm i dont think so...the sunroof means a different ROOF!!! so i am not having HSVi hack at the roof and strengthen it...i want the proper one!
3 - order replacement vehicle which a order number is generated already and prioritised for a build/delivery late april.

I said well what sort of compensation am i gonna get for the fcuk up...he said he spoke to the dealer principle and he says thats its Holdens fcuk up and not theres so need to raise it through Holden Customer Service...which is fair enough and i dont blame the dealer at all.... :thumbsup:

so off i go tomorrow to call Holden Customer Service with my old and new GM order numbers and see what they can do to compensate me on this!!!
lets hope they are understanding!!!
:bang: :bang: :bang: :cry: :cry: :cry:

webwombat

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE SS-V wagon
jesus how could they **** up a simple order like that ! that would make my blood boil