Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ssv taillights

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
While I'd instantly get a 6L if I had only myself to worry about, the positives we have is our cars look identical (minus badging) to the V8, so it will turn just as many heads based on appearance, and sucks a whole lot less fuel.

But, I'm not gonna start a 6 Vs 8 battle here. I know exactly what both bring to the table and see the use in both. And off topic I stray...Sorry guys Lol

The 6 Litre and your 3.6 sidi would use nearly the same amount of fuel, but one is a hell of alot more fun to drive than the other.

Nuddy989

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
there was no need for that guy to comment like that but please don't ever compare your omega to my ssv ever again.

they don't look the same..they have different side skirts, different front and rear bumper.. hell i think even the headlights are different ....oh my ssv has leather seats too, does your omega? not to mention premium audio, cleaner looking dash.. the list goes on...

anyway keeping on topic, the lights do look great and glad you were able to get them in without to many dramas :)

alan_blue

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 ve ss
quite a bit of banter here lol, where did you get the lights from mate and how much?

cheers

Jarp

Surely You Jest
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV A6 W375
there was no need for that guy to comment like that but please don't ever compare your omega to my ssv ever again.

they don't look the same..they have different side skirts, different front and rear bumper.. hell i think even the headlights are different ....oh my ssv has leather seats too, does your omega? not to mention premium audio, cleaner looking dash.. the list goes on...

anyway keeping on topic, the lights do look great and glad you were able to get them in without to many dramas :)

I know there is also no necessity for this comment either but if i was to compare, lets say my body, with your SSV then there would also be very obvious differences. Not the least being be that my body has its knob on the outside. :)

maxthedralf

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V
i have a set of SSV tail lights im not using. anyway. i think you have to take out the boot trim to get to the bolts holding it in.