Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Steery's '94 VR SS M5

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
looks nice man , and i have the same headunit :D

Steery

AA 554 G
Reaction score
Members Ride
94 VR SS M5
Cheers mate. It looks ALOT better after a serious wash and wax. Did that today, will have pics up later tonight.

Yeah it sounds great. Loud as. Had a look at the exhaust, it's a single 3inch with a single muffler.

EDIT: A couple of pics after the wash and wax. It's now shiny and all the chalk is gone. Used some shitty unknown brand wax and did a quick job, will get into it hard on Saturday with the Meguiars wet-look. Should come up real nice after that.

vrss5.jpg

vrss4.jpg

Last edited:

GUN346

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS
Very nice mate, red can be bad for fading and looking s##t but when its looked after it looks great, must of been the day for it i did mine aswell and took some photos lol

Steery

AA 554 G
Reaction score
Members Ride
94 VR SS M5
So the SS was involved in an accident today on Unley Road accross from the Cremorne Hotel. I'm not going to pull blame from myself, it was my fault (technically) but there was essentially nothing i could do.

I was following two mates, the first one had to brake very hard (just short of a lockup), second one was braking really hard and ended in a lockup, missing my first mate by a metre max. I hit the back of the second mates car at 5 - 10 km/h. I have full comp insurance but i'm not going through it, i'm footing the repair bill for both cars with money i don't have because i don't want to ruin my rating and increase my premiums.

Went to Top Class Body Repairs on Tapleys Hill Road because a good mate is an apprentice painter there (so hopefully they will be honest and genuine unlike most repair shops in Adelaide) and the quote for the Soarer is $410 cash and the quote for the SS is $1400 cash.

Essentially the front bar is ruined, both headlights, front bar support, front left foggy support, bonnet needs to be realigned as with the front left guard although neither are bent. And a few other little things. Soarer damage is mainly paint.

So essentially i'm out of pocket $2000+ for something which WAS my fault but was completely out of my control. If you get what i mean..

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Can't believe it, I leave you to look after my car and you kill it in 2 weeks :(

Shame what happened. Why were they locking up in the first place? (Inb4 you were following to closely blah blah)