Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Stereo Full Volume

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
wgs150 said:
hi, before i got my gear all changed, i turn the bass all the way up on the factory h/u. sounded like it did have small sub in it.

Interesting, i'll have to have a look. Most of the time i have the EQ set to the "ROCK" setting, which improves the sound a bit.

Ganzer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S UTE 175 M6
goVZ said:
Interesting, i'll have to have a look. Most of the time i have the EQ set to the "ROCK" setting, which improves the sound a bit.

only had a factory single cd player didn't have a EQ. but all my new gear sound unreal :yeah:

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
Interesting, because our Acclaim has the single CD player and its got it, although its only got the preset settings, such as "ROCK", "JAZZ", and all them.

L

leok

Push the volume know in - you will get bass / treble / balance / fader options each time you press the knob.

M

miss bee

Vz S Ute

Hi everyone,

i just bought a VZ S UTE and i am looking at upgrading the stereo. i already have a 10" sub and 4 channel amp from my old car. i would like to change the head unit also. does anyone have any suggestion or ideas on the best way to go?

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
miss bee said:
Hi everyone,

i just bought a VZ S UTE and i am looking at upgrading the stereo. i already have a 10" sub and 4 channel amp from my old car. i would like to change the head unit also. does anyone have any suggestion or ideas on the best way to go?
go for what i got a quote on...
basiclly it was 2 X 10" subs, flip up DVD touch screen, 1 amps and a set of splits

total damage... $7500. better up my credit card limit :p

SV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 A5
bextor84 said:
Yeah. And you can turn it off by going through your menu when you start the car.

You can turn off the auto volume levelling thing there too, that relates speed/ volume.

Right?
Errr, please explain a little further? Is this only on the six stackers or on all units?

destorman

De'Storman
Reaction score
Members Ride
'05 SV6 Manual (Impulse Blue)
wgs150 said:
only had a factory single cd player didn't have a EQ. but all my new gear sound unreal :yeah:

Hey dude, I'm looking to upgrade my system ... what did you get / cost / etc ...

destorman

De'Storman
Reaction score
Members Ride
'05 SV6 Manual (Impulse Blue)
SV6 said:
Errr, please explain a little further? Is this only on the six stackers or on all units?

When u start the car, you can access the 'option menu' by pressing the up / down buttons ... watch the digital display on the dash under the speedo when you start the car, follow the prompts and you'll find it ... I have the std system and have the 'distortion' and 'speed sensitivity' settings.

Or, read the owners manual ...

Burnie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Ute/VT Sedan
Thanks Kilmo

I was wondering how to do that (Really)-only problem is I need an IPod and wireless connection. Had MP3 Player in my old VN-Would play all day on one CD