Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Stereotypes - What car's have you had the most issues with on the road.

KimiClaire

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series II, VT Commodore Series II
A bit left of centre, but I wonder why people put stupid bloody signs in the back windows of their cars like "Baby on Board"?

Well, **** eh, Sherlock? Surely, if you have a baby on board, it's your responsibility to ensure they are securely strapped into a properly engineered and installed baby seat or capsule and for you to drive defensively and carefully, not tell the rest of the world that your kid's in the back, so stay clear (or whatever the sign is meant to do).

Usually seen in the back of soft-roaders or small Korean cars, not being driven particularly well.

Isn't it in case of an accident so that emergency services can make sure there arent children thrown from the vehicle or trapped in the vehicle?

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
Isn't it in case of an accident so that emergency services can make sure there arent children thrown from the vehicle or trapped in the vehicle?

On that theory, Tarago's would need 7 signs on the back window so they can check for 7 children.

Child on board signs are just as useful as My Family stickers. Only idiots have them.

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
Once it was Holden drivers. Now its everyone, the level of respect towards other drivers now on the road is zero. Its not car makes anymore the same wankers are driving everything.

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Statesman LS1, VX Commodore
my family stickers/frangipani stickers/unit stickers/justify your existence stickers and southern cross stickers.

busses, I saw one bus driver not even attempt to go around a round about, they just simply drove over it. luckily it was a flat one with no garden in it.

cars with white LED headlights, they are usually always a commodore or a falcon. modded hoon ones too.

cyclists also piss me off, if they want to cycle on the road they should be made to register their bike (ie, display a number plate and pay a fee similar to what would be payable by someone owning a scooter), pass it over the pits to make sure it's road worthy and pass a practical assessment as most of them don't seem to understand the road rules anyway. if they don't meet these criteria, they should ride on the footpath.

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
had this tool bag driving up my rear last night in an rx8. must have been asian with a number plater like fong or kong or something. i put the anchors on when they were real close almost kissed my ass, and they still didnt get the message... kept riding me... i wonder where they bought their license...

UW1SH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5speed With ecotec conversion
Why not jump in on the rant...

- People with "JDM" or "Caution: Car frequently sideways" stickers. I most commonly see them in FWD cars.
- Anyone who hides behind me on the F3. If you would like to do 125 like I am then put your own points on the line. I understand the whole "Cops will get you first" thing, but it's a bit spineless when you're only speeding because I am.
- People movers. The only saving feature of these "cars" is the sliding side door, that way your 15 kids can't open a door on my car. Sadly I can't do anything about all the crap they are most likely swinging around.
- Drivers who insist everything is a race. If i'm giving my car a boot full it's for my own enjoyment, it's not an invitation to try and turn it into a race...

As mentioned by others, Toyota camry's always get in the way by slowing everyone down. I've also had an old bloke STOP in the merging lane onto the freeway. The plus side is my ABS does work...

Shouldn’t be speeding anyway…

Dont give your car a “boot full” and you wont have a problem..

Beav

Reaction score
Members Ride
93 vr commodore
Police officers! They speed, have seen them on mobile phones, put there lights on at a red light speed through only to turn them off at other side

DavoVP

Reaction score
Anything with an Asian or ditsy little female behind the wheel.

MasterOfReality

Miners go deeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
2019 LC Sahara TTDV8, 1991 VP Calais V8
Camry drivers and anything Honda always seems to be the slowest, right lane hogging cars on my daily commute into the city.

Used to have one old bloke in a Merc who always pulled out in front of me from a side road or roundabout down the road, and then proceeded to dawdle below the limit. It happened week after week, it was almost comical.