Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Stitcher not working

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
Does anyone actually use stitcher?

i've never tried, do you think it's a worthwhile service? before they left au i used to use Pandora a fair bit (not in the VF as i've only recently bought one).

I've already tried spotify and it worked as just bluetooth audio and that seemed ok, but honestly i've been pretty happy with just a usb drive connected to the car.

Philmecrackun

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII Calais V 6.2L 1972 Ford Galaxie Wagon 400ci
i got sick of the limited choice with the mylink so i decided to modify my media player to support m3u8 playlists and also grab all the streams from iheart radio and use the a2dp function of the mylink to play it.
now i am looking for what other internet streams i can hijack lol :p
Is this easy to do? any chance of a quick tutorial.
I have my music on a usb with plenty of artist and songs, but it seems to play the same thing over and over even on shuffle, I've cleared the playlist out of the mylink menu.
Cheers

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
Is this easy to do? any chance of a quick tutorial.
Cheers
the media player i mentioned "modifying" is an android app i developed for playing video over smb/cifs for android tv so when i said modify i meant i added the code necessary for it to stream the music to the mylink which involved a fair bit of work so it is not really something i could make a tutorial for.
i am still working on it when time allows so i have not even pushed the update to google play yet and now i am also screwing around with adding accuradio streams to it.

TTubrag

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VFII SSV Redline
Apple Music via the phone... It just works.
Except for the radio, the music alternatives on MyLink are too much mucking around for me.