Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

stock - modified

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
It all comes down to what YOU think looks good.. it's good to get inspiration from other cars (pretty much everything's been done to the VLs including fitting a VY front end onto them), so go with what you like best.

If you want to stand out try to do something as different as possible, coloured tint maybe (if that's even available/legal), retrimmed interior in non-standard colour (don't see many black interiors), powder-coated wheels, lip spoiler, colour coded mirrors/door handles, get certain things chrome plated (don't know what, maybe boot garnish/tail light eyebrows), get an antenna that comes out of the rear glass (if possible) and fill in the hole in the guard, umm can't think of much else and you never know these could be common as well..

Seriously it's near impossible to come up with a truley unique idea that also looks good, and no matter what you do come up with there will always be people who don't like it. This is why it's important to do what you want, because you'll be living with the car everyday.

Just my 2c

Sabby

MSABBY
Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SS FIFTY
It all comes down to what YOU think looks good.. it's good to get inspiration from other cars (pretty much everything's been done to the VLs including fitting a VY front end onto them), so go with what you like best.

If you want to stand out try to do something as different as possible, coloured tint maybe (if that's even available/legal), retrimmed interior in non-standard colour (don't see many black interiors), powder-coated wheels, lip spoiler, colour coded mirrors/door handles, get certain things chrome plated (don't know what, maybe boot garnish/tail light eyebrows), get an antenna that comes out of the rear glass (if possible) and fill in the hole in the guard, umm can't think of much else and you never know these could be common as well..

Seriously it's near impossible to come up with a truley unique idea that also looks good, and no matter what you do come up with there will always be people who don't like it. This is why it's important to do what you want, because you'll be living with the car everyday.

Just my 2c

thanks mate. good advice ther.
i wasnt really gonna take into consideration wat people said, jus advice.
i thikn my car looks alright to me atm, stockies, lowered, tint