Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

stock vr. wot modifications should i do

M

mistervr94v6

i own a 94 vr commodore and its stock as... appart from the sports exhaust... would should i do next as i want my vr to look and perform schmick as... unlimited budget.

deathsminion

Chrgd,Coold,Twinthrot'in
Reaction score
Members Ride
GT42R forced JZA80 Supra and VT Wagon
How long is a piece of string?

U

Ultimate_Megatron

get a stage 2 camira body kit
those things are hot

unilimited budget!
how about some wheel trims?

S

Sfaria

mistervr94v6 i have a vr v6 too all i have done is pacemaker extractors, 2.5 exhaust and a bigger throttle all them mods made a huge difference to power

manvr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN 3.8i 5sp
go fast stickers, front and rear.

N

NXNVR-6

even thou its a commdore, goto autobarn and buy a sticker sheet of Rice Burner go fast stickers and slap them on the door.. as well as a no fear sticker on the front window.. and dont forget to recline that drivers seat back and bit for that extra it of bang.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
i will bring my shotgun over we can make some super fast bullet holes, i heard you get 2 kW from each hole

deathsminion

Chrgd,Coold,Twinthrot'in
Reaction score
Members Ride
GT42R forced JZA80 Supra and VT Wagon
mistervr94v6 said:
ur vh is **** as so shut ya mouth

You mean my old VH which burnt and I don't have anymore, or my new project SL/E that's getting a twin turbo EV6? Oh, by the way, my daily is a VR. So go back to sleep.

Not that I see any point in helping someone that obviously has no ability to use a search function, or even look at relevant threads in the relevant forums, I'm going to help you anyway.

There are two paths performance wise that you could take.

N/A: Cubic muscle. This could entail converting to V8, or adding performance goodies onto your engine.

Stage 3 cam. http://www.crowcams.com.au/templates/Catalogue-HoldenV6.shtml Part number 774757
Port and polished heads
Upgraded valve springs
Blueprint and balance
2" Twin cat Di Fillipo exhaust system, with pacemaker extractors
The list goes on.

Forced Induction

I'll go into this later, I'm tired, and have work in a few hours. :hit:

I just have to say, be less of an idiot, not everyone is being an arse to you. You asked an open ended question, with no indication what sort of path you wanted to take.

And further, do not insult other people's cars!

Here's a pic of my VR, without a bodykit. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v91/deathsminion/vrcommo/vrclean002noreg.jpg
Looks alright, in my opinion.