Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

stock vr. wot modifications should i do

crainy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs v6
remove the bellmouth restriction

Mark

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
check the guide to: i wrote in the v6 development section.... s0s reckons taping a milo tin to ur zorst and writing gts on it give 10kw!

M

mistervr94v6

deathsminion said:
You mean my old VH which burnt and I don't have anymore, or my new project SL/E that's getting a twin turbo EV6? Oh, by the way, my daily is a VR. So go back to sleep.

Not that I see any point in helping someone that obviously has no ability to use a search function, or even look at relevant threads in the relevant forums, I'm going to help you anyway.

There are two paths performance wise that you could take.

N/A: Cubic muscle. This could entail converting to V8, or adding performance goodies onto your engine.

Stage 3 cam. http://www.crowcams.com.au/templates/Catalogue-HoldenV6.shtml Part number 774757
Port and polished heads
Upgraded valve springs
Blueprint and balance
2" Twin cat Di Fillipo exhaust system, with pacemaker extractors
The list goes on.

Forced Induction

I'll go into this later, I'm tired, and have work in a few hours. :hit:

I just have to say, be less of an idiot, not everyone is being an arse to you. You asked an open ended question, with no indication what sort of path you wanted to take.

And further, do not insult other people's cars!

Here's a pic of my VR, without a bodykit. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v91/deathsminion/vrcommo/vrclean002noreg.jpg
Looks alright, in my opinion.

yeh mate id love to put a v8 in it but the bloody rta laws say p platers arnt aloud to drive v8 or suped up engines in nsw. its crap......i thought the vh was your current vehicle.... my apology.