Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Stolen From Goodna Qld 4300

MrsSantaClaus

MrsSantaClaus
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN COMMODORE 91
STOLEN VN COMM FROM GOODNA QLD 4300

STOLEN EVENING WED 18TH APRIL 07 ....from GOODNA QLD 4300....around 11ish,pm ....

From the cnr Moroney Crts n McKerrow, GOODNA 4300 QLD....1 silver but faded..vn 90 model comm.just outta nsw rego PSQ952 was doin up to re-reg up here.FROM MUM OF 4 KIDS 1 WITH C/PALSY,1 WITH ADHD/AUSTISM PLUS 2 OTHERS.HOW ANYONE BE SO CRUEL!!!!.....VIN CHASSIS NUMBERS 6h8vnk19hll405118 eng number VH1106686.Has car seat in it.New tyres in back,car is stock standard,no mags or bodykit, grey int.minor dint on lh side front guard.

I am a pensioner as I care for my disabled sons.And my hubby just lost his job after bein uempl for so long(this job only 3wks not his fault though) how much bad luck can we have..not easy on benefits!!!.We have anothe vehicle thats reg but thing is that was MY CAR to get me n my kids around for hosp appts etc is my hubby got a job or went out..now i'm totally stuffed coz aint got money for new one.Comm was just outta nsw rego on 31/3/07.6cyl...got sticker on back bumper one of those go slow sch zone stickers...had window socks but maybe gone now..she looked a bit rough but she was got mechs..and she was mine.got sports steering wheel(black).

a drk crimson/maroon col stock standard comm maybe vs?? with 2 young men in it were seen susp around my house reckon they ones maybe resp.

MrsSantaClaus72
35yr old mum of 4.Goodna Qld 4300

edit by garth.
anyone with info leading to the recovery of this car, should contact the qld police service. or crime stopers.

The Darkness

Junk Yard Dog
Reaction score
Members Ride
Charged VT V6 A4
i m around ipswich to goodna everyday and will definately keep an eye out for you. it's complete arseholes who do this sort of thing. i'm going to assume it wasnt insured {fire and theft}?

ssberlina

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC SLE track car, 10 sec VU Ute
I will keep a look out for it. I feel for you. Pray that one day someone catches them in the act of stealing someones car and they disappear :whistling