Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

stolen vs v6.need help asap

amanda

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs berlina
hi everyone,some low life stole my vs.its been recovered and i have to pick it up from where it was found.problem is the ignition is stuffed....how can i start it to get it home???

seraphic06

Woodgrain Nut
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Berlina Wagon, VS Caprice Series II 5.0
Do you know how they started it or how bad the ignition is damaged?

TR33VV

Hummer and a chicken feed
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS II LS3+TURBO
I can't really help you sorry and I dare say you won't get much help from the mob here either as they probably think your a car thief trying to steal their cars. :bang:

http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/general/109354-lost-my-last-set-keys-help.html
LOL..... Do you really expect someone to tell you publicly how to steal a car, that they also own? Not a chance, why would we risk "helping" someone with no credibility on here, who could use the information to steal our own cars.

Once more: LOL

:lock:

I'd just take a flat blade screw driver and see if that works. Sorry to hear of your bad luck...

amanda

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs berlina
i have no idea how they started it or how bad the ignition is.the police found it about an hour and a half's drive away from my house.
we don't have the $300 its going to cost to get it towed home so need to figure out how we can start it.sorry i'm not trying to steal anyones car but i can see why people wouldn't tell a stranger how to do it.

Ozzie

JCCC Warrnambool
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ozzie'z Supercharged VY Calais
Hire an electrician to go out and install a new ignition.

Stupid question IMO. Id have to agree with TR33VV. How do we know your not planning to steal someone elses car?

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Because she registered in April? would seem along time to wait just to steal a VS:p

cinndaz044

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt v8 sv exec 044
if you still nedd a tow tonight let us know i have raa premium and never used it so i should be able to get it towed for free.
i dont finish work till 4 so if you still need a tow then let us know.

amanda

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs berlina
if you still nedd a tow tonight let us know i have raa premium and never used it so i should be able to get it towed for free.
i dont finish work till 4 so if you still need a tow then let us know.

no worries,thanks.will let you know