Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

stolen vs

James39

Gave up on VL's
Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 VS Acclaim & 1992 Holden Barina
Why did you have a key done? Did you lose it? Maybe they had the key?

When I lived at Mt Druitt years ago cars would be dumped in the bushland near Janet Street

[p]wrr-247

Mr14ry
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Calais v8
yer i lost it but i bought a brand new ignition barrel and got a new key head for 1 key and used the old ! for the other

and yep it is torched

just looking for a little cheap fourcylinder atm till i can get a sv6

James39

Gave up on VL's
Reaction score
Members Ride
Looks like they failed to burn it fully, looks more smoke damage than anything..... I have seen cars restored that were worse than that. Pretty sad though.. looks like they only stole it for the wheels :(

azzfox

Braaap.
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VE SS-V
I hate seeing pics like that! But I noticed the windows are up. Retards probably set fire to the seat and closed the doors, suffocating the fire. The damage looks fixable but its probably not worth it and you probably wouldnt want it after that. :(

[p]wrr-247

Mr14ry
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Calais v8
the damage was fixable needed pretty much a whole interior from the dash back and a front quater panel and front bumper i rang my wrecker he said because ive gotten all the running gear from him he will do everything i need for 400 except roflining because he didnt have any good ones which mine was brand new then the towie just decided not to turn up and later that day the feral ###ing kids got to it smashed every window kicked every panel in and jumped on the roof and caved it in i waited there for like an hour and a half waiting to see if theyd come back i wanted to smash them but then i thought ### it jumped on my motor bike and went home and accepted she was gone stil pisses me off something bad but what can you do

James39

Gave up on VL's
Reaction score
Members Ride
I would have removed it the day it was found. Getting more damage was expected by leaving it there.

[p]wrr-247

Mr14ry
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Calais v8
i was going to drive it myself but coppers said dont get a tow truck so rang him and he said he will be here in 30 mins waited and waited called back he said another 30 and e ust didnt show up

Excale

Aussie N Proud!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Berlina 5sp Manual[SOLD], VN V6[SOLD],VR S 5sp
Ah man thats real bad luck, i feel for you man, keep us updated when u get a new car. Good luck