Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[NSW] STOLEN-West Sydney/Campbelltown:VK Commodore show/drag car, Littlefield blower+meth

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
Honestly, why would you steal such a unique car? Surely most of the parts would be traceable if they were sold?? Anyway, hopefully the people who took it end up with aids or cancer or something, clearly they deserve it.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Theres no way you could discreetly sell that blower. Would have to sell it in the USA.

RACE5L

Solid cammed
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH 355
The bottom end is too soft for the top end, for a car to steal, there is no real money to be gained. The blower, gauges and shifter may net you $5,000. Compare that to wheels, seats, bodykit etc from a Clubsport which you can drive from the scene without arousing suspicion or needing a tow truck or pantech.

RACE5L

Solid cammed
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH 355
Still not found. The detectives on the case gave the old "we have good leads as to where it is but cant jeopardise the case, but these guys are going down". Guessing it went the way of many other nice cars in Sydney to never be seen or heard of again.. Old owner has had some nice streeters since but keeps it all off the forums these days and rightly so.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
my mate had his group A manifold stolen. he felt the officer handling it had no interest in the case what so ever. so he called his dads friend, an ex officer to give this guy abit of motivation. officer called my mate up and had a lengthy discusion about his actions and ended it by saying 'dont you ever have a retired cop call me agin' and hung up. my mate end up doing all the investigating himself and it paid off. he tracked down the manifold and after close to a year of having to prove over and over again in court it was his manifold, he got it back.

my opinion is some cops dont understand the sentimental value of your car. so you have to handle it yourself