Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[QLD] StolenVPss

StolenVPss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP SS V6 Commodore
Hey guys back again about my STOLEN VP SS, I am 100 percent sure I just followed my car from Ewing St in woodridge, than slacks creek and than into the PATTONS BIG GUN BUTCHER ( I think that is on KINGSTON RD, anyways, if anyone comes across it please call the police or follow them for their address, I was continuing to follow them until my girl got real nervous so I just went home, the police have been informed of the new registration. I don't have any photos on this post cause my computers crap but I do have some on an earlier post under the same name as this post. I will try give you guys another description but they have since fixed a couple of things on it obviously for roadworthy.

FADED BLACK VP SS V6, red stripes down sides, CHROME RIMS maybe 17/18", WHAT LOOKS TO BE BRAND SPANKA NUMBER PLATES AND A BRAND NEW WINDSCREEN I really dont know what else to say as they have taken off all stickers and fixed up a couple of things, the guy driving was either kiwi or islander I think (I don't want to offend anyone lol)

SOUTHWEST BRISBANE PEOPLE

Last edited:

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International / VS GTS-R Replica!
Looks like they re birthed it you should of taken a pic good luck keep us updated.

StolenVPss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP SS V6 Commodore
Looks like they re birthed it you should of taken a pic good luck keep us updated.

Yeh man I wasn't even thinking, I was that amped up hey lol. I'm goin to suss out the area over the next couple of days if the police don't get back to me about it, if you know anyone around the Woodridge area man please get them to keep an eye out.. You can't miss it, there wasn't many of them made.

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
Good luck finding it go in every street. Good too see its still around and not burned. Theres still a chance of getting it back.

I8.A4.RE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY LS1 - LANCER MY10 - VE UTE
You were following them then gave up? Man up Bro. You should have approached the driver if you were 99.9% sure the car was yours.

I'm thinking have they changed all the locks? (Boot, doors, ignition, glovebox) Spare key could prove beyond doubt.

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
You cant just go up to the guy and say thats my car you stole it... He will want to fight get his mate etc knives guns... etc. Find out were he lives sus it out in the day. Tell the cops i know were my car is and go with them and get it back.

Huntington

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
Wont don't you run that rego number through the personal property security register (formally Vcheck in qld) it costs you $3.70 but it should tell you how old that rego is, and the car its on (vin, color etc) it will give you a better indication on if it is the same car or not.

edit: here https://transact.ppsr.gov.au/ppsr/SearchByRegistrationNumber?v=Search

pjdm1980

Shut up Jr I'm thinkin!
Reaction score
Members Ride
E1 GTS BUILD NO# 007, GQ Patrol.
The police have been informed of the new registration which is 908 LZI.

Maybe don't put up the reg of a car that your not 100% sure of in case some want to be hero decides to take the law into his own hands if the person your talking about is innocent.
Good luck with getting your car back mate never a good thing to here about someones pride getting ripped off.

StolenVPss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP SS V6 Commodore
I parked up next to the car for a minute thinking of what to do and than I remembered the car was used in armed robberies n whatnot so HSV5L stated I didn't feel like getting stabbed shot etc! and I was with my girlfriend so she was packin it royally
You were following them then gave up? Man up Bro. You should have approached the driver if you were 99.9% sure the car was yours.

I'm thinking have they changed all the locks? (Boot, doors, ignition, glovebox) Spare key could prove beyond doubt.

StolenVPss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP SS V6 Commodore
Thanks for the tip but I ran the plate on that site and it said "no registration on the PPSR for the entered search" I have no idea what that mean. Do you?

Wont don't you run that rego number through the personal property security register (formally Vcheck in qld) it costs you $3.70 but it should tell you how old that rego is, and the car its on (vin, color etc) it will give you a better indication on if it is the same car or not.

edit: here https://transact.ppsr.gov.au/ppsr/SearchByRegistrationNumber?v=Search