Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Stupid stuff you've done to satisfy your own curiosity.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
No **** Sherlock, what's to get? :p You alluding to the fact you're a fudgee with chicks attracted my post.

Taboo, smaboo, that's just Fred Nile's influence. I quite enjoy a girl who enjoys me arranging her fudge, or going all Blackberry support, aka a rim job.

WL2005HBD

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 WL Statesman HBD
What I'm saying is if you have anal with a girl in an active role then you also fudge pack.
Then you come back and say you're exit only, I didn't mention you receive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
What I'm saying is if you have anal with a girl in an active role then you also fudge pack.
Then you come back and say you're exit only, I didn't mention you receive?

Lol, this is insane, so yes if I give, I fudge pack, no question, but that doesn't change the fact I'm not receiving, exit only. Believe me, it's been tried that's how I came to said conclusion, American Dad isn't always right!!

WL2005HBD

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 WL Statesman HBD
Lol, this is insane, so yes if I give, I fudge pack, no question, but that doesn't change the fact I'm not receiving exit only. Believe me, it's been tried that's how I came to said conclusion, American Dad isn't always right!!

Lol but I never said I do either, just said that reaper doesn't know, so I don't get where this 'exit only' is coming from.

Anyway, back to people burning their pubes off with a lynx can or whatever it was...

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka

VTSS304

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 5.0L Manual
Lol but I never said I do either, just said that reaper doesn't know, so I don't get where this 'exit only' is coming from.

Anyway, back to people burning their pubes off with a lynx can or whatever it was...

yeah this thread was getting a tad off track haha

Just read through 6 pages of reply's, some of the funniest **** i've ever heard haha

benny_bones

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VY Series 2 Wagon
I tried vacuuming my girlfriends hair with a dyson that was a dumb move and luckily turned it off in time before it almost took all her hair off, way too many coronas she was all good about it luckily

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
I recall an incident at High School where I was extremely lucky to escape notice.

It was the end of my fifth year. The Sixth Year mob as a joke, dumped an old Vauxhall in the school grounds the night before they finished the year. We turned up to find the car scattered all over the school grounds. I took one wheel and tyre up to the top of the playground and let it go, to see how many I could bowl over. Missed everyone so I thought bugger it and walked away.

Next day at school assembly, where the Sixth year guys were to be sent off, the Headmaster stood up and went right off about the idiot who rolled the wheel "over the school fence, through the back of the bus shelter on the main road outside the school, just missing the lady waiting for a bus, and missing all traffic in both directions."

The playground was about 1 metre higher than the road, and the fence to the school was at road level, so the wheel had rolled clean over the fence, through the shelter and continued out onto the main road.

I was looking for somewhere to hide that day.