Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

stupid STUPID SMS ads!!!

Tas_HSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR HSV Clubsport
Now ive got ideas too......now wheres she gone?.....

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
[rant]
I am getting SOOOOOOOOO sick of the freakin SMS ads on the tele lately.... love match, baby names, IDIOTIC screen savers and bloody low battery things, to name but a few.... the latest idiotic and mind numbing brain dead things on the TV is that LULU mobile crap!! Besides paying 5 bux just to subscribe, then paying $10 per week for the useless crap... who is stupid enough to subscribe to this garbage!!! they had that stupid LuLu thing on the tele a little while ago... i almost threw a chair at it!!
I'm basically getting sick of it all!!!
[/rant]

ahhhhh that feels better :bang: :dance:

that is all :whistling
\

Right on, brother. I feel exactly the same way about the stupid things, and wonder what sort of dopes would be taken in by them. Mostly kids, I guess.

Sphinx

O.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais II LS1
hey what's wrong with the crazy frog? DING DING...

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
one of my mates subscribed another to heap of these, takes $40 off his cap each month and costs him $5 every time his tried to make it stop, by texting "Stop" to that number, its funny for us, **** house for him

that's a **** of an act

funny though LOL

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
If people keep subscribing to them, they'll keep showing the ads.

I hate the alcohol ad's more, why should i have to watch someone throw up in the toilet while i'm eating, i don't even drink.

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
They make a fortune because people pay the exorbitant prices believing they's justified, or are tricked into subscribing by thinking they're in for a one off ringtone or application; I think I've read that it's a $500 million industry... no wonder.

Even the Crazy Frog started off without credit to the person who made the effect.

MikesCalais

Trust me, I'm a Doctor
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International
first of all.. I HATE them with a passion, secondly, I seriously doubt that anyone would be stupid enough to msg them... some of them in the fine print say that each text costs $5 with a minimum 2 texts per week.. thats at least $40 a month!!

oh, and even though i hate them ALL the only that really 'grinds my gears' (for all you family guy fans WOO :D) is the one where they say 'whats your IQ'... Im studying to be a psychologist.. So I know, as would the general population, that an IQ score cant be derived in 5 questions... ALSO the average IQ is NOT 120.. its 100. The end.

doms3

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz
Ah the lovely late night ads