Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Stupidest television advertisement

MikesCalais

Trust me, I'm a Doctor
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International
I dont think ads need to be realistic if theyre cleverly made, and if theres a point to the whole unrealistic thing...

Kind of like the boags (??) beer ad, when they put things in the water and they come out different... better (and at the end the guy pushes his girlfriend into the water, lawlz) :p but its clever, and it means something. just what i reckon anyways :p

Another ad.. I really like it, it makes me laugh, and it makes me want to buy the product.. is the Carlton Natural Blonde ... taste the future in your mouth. BUT (theres a reason im bringing this ad up in this thread) the only reason I like it so much... is because the ad is just sooooo bad! but its just so bad that its good... ? haha

Chirpstr

A new project attack
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina M5, VP M5
Mid ads are pretty aws if you ask me. The Women Whisper... also that chick going off at her husband and his mate comes in and claims he part of his support network lol and the bloke that says his going to the shed ahhaha.

Oh and those gay rivers ads... I think they make their own instead of paying someone to make them, so that's why they are so random and cheap I suppose.

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6

Hunter SS

Growing Old Disgracefully
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS