Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

sub and amp set up in ve wagon

ashleysv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Wagon
Hi Guys,
wanting to put a sub set up in my 09 wagon and so many people say it cannot be done.
whats the easiest way to do it and if anyone has pictures or ideas on what i can do or how to set it up it would be much appreciated :) thank you

VTSS350

Blown VT LS1 450rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
VTLS1
Ok so your new. Try the search buttom!

There have been so many threads on this. There was even one last week.

Give it a go!

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L
i got a wagon and have thought about options in the past.

very limited i'm afraid. you could use the spare wheel well and design a custom enclosure to fit in that, or you could put in a false floor and raise it up enough to give a sub enough clearance to mount it in a corner or something. either way, you are going to limit the use of the boot- which is the main reason we own sportwagons in the first place (other than how sexy they are of course) :). and its very cost prohibitive. yet another option would be to get a fiberglass sub enclosure custom made to line the side wall of the boot for a more 'stock' look and also still allow reasonable use of the boot.

Gambel

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SSV Wagon
sub and amp installed by autobarn about $600 from memory, amp under passenger seat and sub in back, pic in my ride post,
sub contours perfectly to the back seat angle and takes up bugger all room.

Last edited:

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Installed one of the units I linked in my previous post into a landcruiser ute last week. Was actually shocked how much bass it put out. Something to look at. Built in amp as well.

duehicky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Sedan
Is that 600 including sub and amp??? Damn I wouldn't pay no body to put my sound system in. Did it all my self and it looks pretty sweet ad pumps real hard

Gambel

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SSV Wagon
Yer that was with the gear as well, i've done the systems on all my other cars but don't have time or patience anymore.

duehicky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Sedan
That's not to bad. Still my sound cost me over 2500 and I installed it all my self