Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sub and Amp

VSSPak

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Commodore VS S Pack
How much would it cost me if i went to a place like autobarn or somewhere for them to install my Sub and Amp?

Im just askin for rough prices...Thanks guys

Reaction score
Website
www.caraudiofactoryoutlet.com.au
Members Ride
VK BROCK Group "A"
do they have to build the Enclosure?? are you supplying the Wiring... did you buy it from them??

They are normally about $75.00 per hour... depending on the job etc you should only be looking at an hours - one and a half.

Cheers

VSSPak

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Commodore VS S Pack
do they have to build the Enclosure?? are you supplying the Wiring... did you buy it from them??

They are normally about $75.00 per hour... depending on the job etc you should only be looking at an hours - one and a half.

Cheers

its all ready to go in, ive got the wiring, and yeah i think i bought it off them (it was a xmas present)

Melfice01

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina 2000 S1
Just depends on what sort of job you want done i guess...

If you dont care about Looks/space and you don't want to spend much. Then they'll just fasten in it the box that it came in.

But if you want u can get a custom install, so they make a nice box that fits over the hump in the back of VS. Aswell as say mounting the amp in the flipdown chair, so u can controll the Amp from within the car.

But best idea i think, put the sub in the boot, move it round to see where you would like to put it, then take your idea's to Autobarn/strathfield or w/e