Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sucka- Damien 06 VZ Acclaim

2004_VZ_Acclaim

Bonkers
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Acclaim
just finished work this morning to go to my car, parked on the street, to find some ass has keyed it for like 2 feet by the front left wheel arch. I just dont know how ppl can do that :(

nooooo :supersad: deep scratch?

that sucks mate, i was parked in my car the other day and some ladys handbag kept hitting the side of the car while i was sitting in it, she looked over and just smiled, and her bag still was rubbing on the car. some people just dont think...

She was just asking for trouble haha.did you say anything or she eventually quit it?

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
why the hell do people key cars!?!? do they get off to it or something? tough break dude

jaffassv

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V
Woo nice car! Damn that sucks man would be good to catch them in the act! Yeah I got some cut and polish which should get it out.

Damien90

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ commodore
wicked thanks. haha johnno plates are familiar no? yes catching them in the act would be nice...

update on suspension....gonna go just lows not superlows, estimated 30mm drop, new kings springs and gonna roll my rear guards aswell cuz the offset of my wheels they are gonna hit the joiner of the fender and body on the inside of the arch. got quoted today

200 to roll and trim both guards

400 for springs

150 for labour and allignment

750 total. anyone have any input reckon its good deal or what? was thinking camber but apparently any kit under 9005 (camber alone) ull only get half a degree camber where 900+ is 1.5 camber so might give it a miss lol
in the meantime ill look around for some king springs lows on ebay etc see fi i can get em cheaper

2004_VZ_Acclaim

Bonkers
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Acclaim
wicked thanks. haha johnno plates are familiar no? yes catching them in the act would be nice...

update on suspension....gonna go just lows not superlows, estimated 30mm drop, new kings springs and gonna roll my rear guards aswell cuz the offset of my wheels they are gonna hit the joiner of the fender and body on the inside of the arch. got quoted today

200 to roll and trim both guards

400 for springs

150 for labour and allignment

750 total. anyone have any input reckon its good deal or what? was thinking camber but apparently any kit under 9005 (camber alone) ull only get half a degree camber where 900+ is 1.5 camber so might give it a miss lol
in the meantime ill look around for some king springs lows on ebay etc see fi i can get em cheaper

Wow those springs sound expensive :-s king springs or?ebay has plenty cheaper.or try a forum sponsor, gls rallysport i believe,they can probably offer something cheaper

matsv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS UTE
yeah mate nice car what absoloute tools keying your car, 400 sounds way too expensive for springs!

Damien90

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ commodore
so the genral verdict is springs are a bit expensive, thanks guy for the info. might keep hunting ebay and such, that quote was brand new springs front and back..actually exactly as on sheet is-----

qty 2 KHRL- 48+ front coils v6 VZ $194.70

qty 2 KHRL- 45+ rear coils v6 VZ $216.70

so $411 or so they are saying brand new.