Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[SUMERZ] VX S: 2JZ, Auto, Bagged & Fittment

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
I had King springs all round and Pedders big bore shocks on the back.
SL fonts, SSSL rears. the Springs cost me $250 but i had then put in so all up it was 350. and the shocks where 300 for the pair and I did them myself.

summerZ

SMRBGD
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX II S
nice clean car, don't destroy it with ugly wheels or stupid mods.

yeah i thought bout that heaps lately, prbs just gunna go some hsv rims (19's or 18's) lower it and get an exhaust done, and a darker window tint... nothing stupid, just classy :D haha...

cheers anyways for the comment:thumbsup:

Jesterarts

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Yeah... good idea with the SSL... it will still look tough as but be more practical...

Mind you I didn't have many issues with speed bumps or what not... just if I wanted to drive some people somewhere.. the needed spinal replacement surgery... SSL will look good once it settles in.

Good luck wit it mate...

summerZ

SMRBGD
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX II S
cheers jester, yeah i dont wanna go too low coz my bro had so many problems from his suspension sagging therefore leading to his rears scrubbing.. and not being able to take any passengers.. so im gunna try aviod that...

and yeah round ringwood, there are a few speedhumps which r fairly annoyin atm...

Fishman88

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz calais 190KW A5 CHE TUNED
Got my set from Big O Tyres moorebanks nsw . Mine are called RPM Vegas gloss black in the staggered size in 19" got it for 2100 wit hankook ventus sport k104. I do know st george wheels and tyres have cheap speedy mesh black wheels n tyre package. Alot of places out there!! Would recommend buyin hot4's or street commodore magazin as this helped me heaps wit rimz selection and shops. Hope that helps

Jesterarts

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
PIX OR BAN! :p

Nice looking rim you've chosen.. should look awesome on the silver car...

PIX! PIX! PIX!

summerZ

SMRBGD
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX II S
haha jester, just wait, i havnt done anything yet, so it still looks the same :p

i should b debadgeing on satday if i hav nothing to do, as well as gettin a quote for my exhaust... so relax :p

ur rims look sweet fishman, but im looking for some 5 spokes mainly... but urs is the look im after with the black on silver