Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[SUMERZ] VX S: 2JZ, Auto, Bagged & Fittment

brad3394

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 Vs Acclaim
wow everything about this car! the seats, the bags, the engine, the rims!

top car man, i actually love it,if you ever want to sell id be willing to spend a fortune on this beast!

amazing, i love it!

summerZ

SMRBGD
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX II S
wow, thanks for response guys! :) :)

and brawt - thanks for puttin in the time to read the whole thread, yeah theres some **** talk in there but u get those, and yeah i really like the blue walls, this is my 2nd time around with them, and the suit the gloss black so well

haha thanks chris!!

also a,vy! - bolt in bags are definately worth it. and with accuair that is pretty cheap, id defs get it. install yourself if u cant find someone too, or if ur handy with a grinder and can weld go for it yourself.. running the wires and lines are alright. had a go at them today with a mate. can take a while and yeah.. but with mine, its all engineered without accuair so i saved money there.. and tbh, the ride is so much better, its softer and handles a lot better! and with maintaince, its easy, dont really have to do much, just drain the air tank once a week. avoid gettin fluid in the tank...

wooooo :) thanks gothic

and finally brad. thanks heaps. a lot of money has gone into making it what it is... so if/when it does go up for sale. someone will get a bargin! nothin near what ive spent on it..

brad3394

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 Vs Acclaim
and finally brad. thanks heaps. a lot of money has gone into making it what it is... so if/when it does go up for sale. someone will get a bargin! nothin near what ive spent on it..

yeah man i know what you mean, ive gone through every page, its soo nice but. it must be good opening your front door to this beast every morning ;)

summerZ

SMRBGD
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX II S
heres a sneak preview from the eyecandy photoshoot we had on sunday. more photos to come..

oh n update - now lowered fronts on ssl's.. and as u can see, got a set of eye candy door banners (haters will hate them, i dont care)

419536_329524423765648_150663578318401_1004141_632608114_n.jpg

Killr6

tutut
Reaction score
Members Ride
BA XR6T
even with door banners, i still think thats ####ing boss, those wheels are pure sex.