Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[SUMERZ] VX S: 2JZ, Auto, Bagged & Fittment

makdaddz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT executive
makdaddz, yeah bud, those walls are legal, and yes they were done be troy :)

yeah - its such a hard choice. id only get a supra for the 2j ;) i love those motors! :D

cheers for that man :)
gonna go get me some of those i think haha

nathanVY

such boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY LS1 Turbo Calais, 2005 4Gen Liberty Wagon
Why not buy another ecotec motor for $2-400

Freshen it up with bearings, seals etc, Change rods, pistons, cam.

Bolt on a cheap turbo kit, Run 14-18psi All day long making 250+rwkw

Easily done under 5k on an ecotec...

Where do I sign....

shut-up-and-take-my-money-1f46.jpg

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Where do I sign....

shut-up-and-take-my-money-1f46.jpg

theres kits on ebay for $3,000 or so , then you just need a tune and a dump pipe fitted to your exhaust and boom off you go .

or theres the 2nd hand raptor superchargers for like $2,500

nathanVY

such boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY LS1 Turbo Calais, 2005 4Gen Liberty Wagon
theres kits on ebay for $3,000 or so , then you just need a tune and a dump pipe fitted to your exhaust and boom off you go .

or theres the 2nd hand raptor superchargers for like $2,500

nah the kits on ebay are 6k..

summerZ

SMRBGD
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX II S
Have you ever driven a car with 250rwkw with boost? You will be coming from 110rwkw with Bugger all torque to a 250-300rwkw torque monster.

Power is not fun, Torque is...

no i havent, but i want to .. and actually mines pushin 150rwkw with quite a bit of torque to be honest man. well was before the diff went in. so torque will be higher now...but not many p-platers will have driven something like that..

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
I was in the same position when i sold my ute, i wanted a v8, its def worth selling then doing a conversion, unless you can do everything yourself an you can find a wrecked vx with a ls1 in it, other wise its pointless, got a mate doing it an he isnt going to start till he finds a wrecked vy, cause thats what he is driving, sure i down graded a few years but def worth it, the power difference is amazing, everyone is different, its all up to you if you want to be like everyone else or be unique, get a stroker kit then a turbo, should be good :) an you can get turbo kits off eBay for 3300, i was looking at them before

VX21

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx lumina s1
get a FPV typhoon R-spec, i went in one with a bit of work the other day and it was off its tits! but im just gonna get myself a vz senator with some booooooooooost! :) ride in style and smoke kents......

no i havent, but i want to .. and actually mines pushin 150rwkw with quite a bit of torque to be honest man. well was before the diff went in. so torque will be higher now...but not many p-platers will have driven something like that..

hahaha mine probs got sweet fck all! the LPG defianntly hasn't helped the power figures lol

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS

i do... every day lol

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk 2