Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[SUMERZ] VX S: 2JZ, Auto, Bagged & Fittment

VX21

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx lumina s1
Ahh sweet I might be there will let ya know mate.

Yer I know that, what's the engineering worth cause I can get them for a grand and get my. Ate to put them in from air ride. Just gotta save some dosh, tax time might help.

summerZ

SMRBGD
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX II S
so yeahhh. i want these, when i get money i will be searching for some! :) just unsure how id like to have them. i like the 3rd pic - something different :)

summerz-heritage-00.jpg

summerz-heritage-01.jpg

summerz-heritage-02.jpg

What do you all think?

VX21

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx lumina s1
3rd is the best, not my fav I would have your vy gts's anyday! Genuines all the way.

You seriously need some ss headlights, DIY them or there's a set at jolly's in dandenong! Get on it!!

brad3394

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 Vs Acclaim
Car is amazing bro, honestly id love to do everything youve done to yours to mine! but i wont, ill keep it original.

personally i like the 2nd picture, the blue in the rim does seem abit much but either way it will look killer.

loving it man, im undecided on removing my spoiler but everytime im on this thread it makes me think ripp it off!

summerZ

SMRBGD
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX II S
thanks brad, means a lot! :) well u could do it all to yoours. just hope your willing to pay for all the ****. lol!

best bet, take it off :) even if u dont like it off on yours, you can always put the spoiler back on!!

anyways, ill prbs try them on standard, when i get them. then get them wrapped black. and yeah if i really wanna go different, get them painted blue, then re-wrap the face (hopefully that would give it the same efffect as pic 3 :) )

VX21

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx lumina s1
Still look sick tho, should keep them bro!

Hahaha yer same here with the bloody defect lol I'll show ya how to DIY them
Only takes a couple of hours! Why don't you chuck your 20's on eBay and on here?