Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Summernats 2011

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
Goodafternoon all.

It is that time of the year, to start off the Summernats thread, A little bit of activity in the old thread, But this one will be for 2011.

probably a bit early to resurrect this thread but anyhoo.. whos going to the next one????

im going fri-sat-sun. finish a 12.5 hr niteshift at 7am fri morn then heading straight there from the hunter valley coalfields, hopefully some mates come with so one of them can drive while i sleep!

i reckon having the burnout pad as part of the cruise track this year will be wicked! dont think i'll wander too far from there

I live bout 5 mins away, so yeah ill be there lol

My cousin has her wedding on the friday so im not going friday (Unfortunately), But driving down after the wedding for saturday and sunday, getting my tickets online because saturday's ticket line is hell

Not to early to bring it back to life, I was thinking of making another thread, I might get this one made into Summernats 2010

I've got the Stato entered only because I am working there and it would be easier to drive my own car in and get someone else to pick me up.

I will more then likely be there, depends on work and stuff. plenty of mates are going though

I'm entered

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
So everyone else, Come forth, are you going, entering, why, why not, etc...

VLDavo

Reaction score
Members Ride
lc torana. vn v8. ke30.mazda 1300.
ill be there again as a spectator.. lol yet again i have not gotten on with my projects fast enough to enter

T-rex

Reaction score
Members Ride
4 Banger Hilux
I think its like 60 for an adult on Saturday. Bit less for Fri and a bit less than that for Sun which is supposed to be family friendly day.

VT-565

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
Entrant #76

See you there

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
how much is it to go? ive never been but would love to.

Entry or spectator?

ww.summernats.com.au

T-rex, The whole show is meant to be family friendly