Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sunroofed VS Berlina

VS FTW

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S2
EXACTLY UWISH, save up a grand and do it one weekend. your mates are givin ya **** about your car and then one day BAM! she boogies

UW1SH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5speed With ecotec conversion
EXACTLY UWISH, save up a grand and do it one weekend. your mates are givin ya **** about your car and then one day BAM! she boogies

Lol the look on your mates face when a 3.8ltr eco owns his 5ltr haha priceless

UW1SH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5speed With ecotec conversion
I'm not out to try and make my car faster than a 5L, but it would be nice to have the power there in the little V6

Yehh it is… Its handy for when you really need it *overtaking grannys, Highway onramps etc* Personally i like to be sitting on 100km before i get on the highway instead of 60km then speed up to 100 lol...

spud_22

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS-V Wagon, VS UTE, 96 VS Senator
The old girl has been a bit of a pain the ass the last couple if weeks. I'm guessing it the pinion bearing that has gone but not 100% sure yet and the flexie plate is sitting 1mm closer to the back of the engine than what it should. It's only 1mm but it's causing such a big problem. The plate is just rubbing on the starter housing and slowly wreaking my starter. I have a new flexie plate to put in but I might have to make a spacer.

On a lighter note the saving for the new cam has begun. Need some more Kw. Lol

spud_22

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS-V Wagon, VS UTE, 96 VS Senator
So the last few weeks iv been driving around with my gas mixer pulled off. For those who dont know, the gas mixer sits on the TB and it has a much smaller opening ( around 35mm). So i pulled it of because its such a restrictor and i felt like running around on petrol while gas prices sky rocketed. Was fun while it lasted having heaps more go, but now its time to put the mixer back on and get my gas tuned up:cry:.

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
So the last few weeks iv been driving around with my gas mixer pulled off. For those who dont know, the gas mixer sits on the TB and it has a much smaller opening ( around 35mm). So i pulled it of because its such a restrictor and i felt like running around on petrol while gas prices sky rocketed. Was fun while it lasted having heaps more go, but now its time to put the mixer back on and get my gas tuned up:cry:.

ouch, when its not tuned to gas they run so **** on LPG.
have that problem with an XF wagon lol

your probably gunna miss that kick the petrol gives huh?