Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sunsets/Sunrise... post em up!!

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
One from this morning.

atof.jpg

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Minux

Ken Duncan makes a very good living producing photos of landscapes very much like yours, which don't appear to be any better than your compositions. Are you in his league sofaras reputation and success?

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Minux

Ken Duncan makes a very good living producing photos of landscapes very much like yours, which don't appear to be any better than your compositions. Are you in his league sofaras reputation and success?

Nah man. Ken duncan makes his money through mass exposure. Something that takes years and a lot of work to do. For me, landscapes are my way of escaping my busy life, kind of like a stress outlet. Once I get my studio at the end of the year, finish working "for the man" I will then concentrate to push my name out more. Just takes many years to do. At this point in my life/career I am focussing on weddings.

Cheers for the compliment :)

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Nah man. Ken duncan makes his money through mass exposure. Something that takes years and a lot of work to do. For me, landscapes are my way of escaping my busy life, kind of like a stress outlet. Once I get my studio at the end of the year, finish working "for the man" I will then concentrate to push my name out more. Just takes many years to do. At this point in my life/career I am focussing on weddings.

Cheers for the compliment :)

Well, don't grow tired of this activity. Duncan should have some competition. I'm no expert, but if your pics had "Ken Duncan Photography" on them, I would accept them as his without question.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Well, don't grow tired of this activity. Duncan should have some competition. I'm no expert, but if your pics had "Ken Duncan Photography" on them, I would accept them as his without question.

Cheers mate...let's see how they go when my gx617 comes along :D Should be a whole new world.