Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Supecheap Auto Plus

itsagixa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
Hey Guys,
I recently signed up for the supercheap auto plus club which costs you $5 but gives you $10 in credit straight away.
They basically say if you buy something and it goes on sale within a month or so you will be credited the difference.

The other day i went in and bought about $400 worth of oils and service products for the SS.

Low and behold i check my account today and because they had a huge sale on Saturday (that i didn't know about) they had credited my account with $60ish bucks....i went down just before and grabbed more goodies for my Darwin trip.

If any of you guys shop there and don't have this card....GET ONE!!!

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
People shop at SCA!!!

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
People shop at SCA!!!

I buy my oil at SCA and thats the only thing I buy from there. They buy their oil in such bulk quantities even at staff price at my work, its cheaper there.

Everything else is rubbish and over priced. Dont go in there and ask a question thats for sure :p

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
You certainly have to be selective, some stuff is well priced for what it is and other bits are just crazy. SCA tools are one-time-use, hence the cost :) Grabbed some 4mm wire, was well pleased at the cost vs. quality compared to anywhere else (i.e. eBay and Jaycar). Looked at a standard Trident 5 pin 12v 40amp relay, $23??!! Grabbed a Narva one from AutoPro for $9.

Scrusy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL wagon
I got some Penrite fully synthetic oil yesterday from autobarn. Usually about 70 odd $. Got it for $45. Thought that was a steal. But those SCA cards are the go.

JRNZER

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hyundai i30 N-Line
I usually always go to supercheap, SHould get one of those cards.

VX Exec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S1
Around the corner from me there are two Auto stores, Supercrap and Autobarn. I generally find that supercheap has ALOT better prices on most things.

itsagixa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
Its a good place to shop if you know what you want, as said above don't rely on the staff to be much use....

In saying that i was in there one weekend buying some axle stands, they had a sale on with 2 stands for $20....problem was they had the sticker on the 2400kg brand name ones....i made them stick to their price and walked out paying $40 for $160 stands...

Its like going to coles or going to the grocers, then the butchers then the market....most things under one roof

SS-REX

Reaction score
Members Ride
03-VY-SS-UTE
Yeah signed up for one of those cards they do have some good prices on some products such as those axle stands i grabbed 4.But the staff well a few do know there stuff or at least where the product/part is in the store.But other seem to think they know everything about cars etc even if they don't have a clue lol.But the auto plus card great idea to save and get a few extra dollars to spend a bit more bits for your ride etc.