Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

supercharger kit with cam

micky vn man

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn v6 calias
hi guys lookin at buying the raptor supercharger kit for my 5 litre.and ive just recently bought a crow cam kit of you guys the 4503 cam 227/220 113 lsa..was wondering can i use that cam with supercharger or will it effect performance?

MACE

Reaction score
hi guys lookin at buying the raptor supercharger kit for my 5 litre.and ive just recently bought a crow cam kit of you guys the 4503 cam 227/220 113 lsa..was wondering can i use that cam with supercharger or will it effect performance?
I wouldn't recommend that cam with the Raptor kit to be honest, as it would blow out a fair amount of boost out the exhaust

If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask

Cheers,
Steve

Munz

Right Foot Action
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais LS1 / VL RB30e daily
seems like you jumped the gun abit with cam choice - would be better if the durations were swapped around

micky vn man

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn v6 calias
do you guys know much about after market manifolds looking at a hi rise one but it looks like a carby goes on top says its for efi heads though how do i go about this?

MACE

Reaction score
do you guys know much about after market manifolds looking at a hi rise one but it looks like a carby goes on top says its for efi heads though how do i go about this?
Depending on what you're after (from a performance driveability perspective), companies such as COME Racing, HARROP Engineering, Torque Power make nice manifolds to suit

Hope this helps

Cheers,
Steve