Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

superpro suspension.

CHARGEDVT

Veni, Vidi, Vici
Reaction score
Members Ride
99' VTII S pack super6
can any1 rate their personal experience with superpro bushes? im doing most bushes in the front end of my VT and iv been recommended superpro. apparently they r better than nolathanes. if any1 can shed some light on this that would be tops. cheers

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina V6 / R31 Skyline
Sorry mate i havent used superpro or heard much of them, but i use nolathane and they are really good, so i can vouch for them.

chargedvx6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SII HBD Calais L67
I've got a bit of both Nolathane and Siperpro along with some Wjiteline too for good measure lol.

As long as it isn't a genuine GM bush it is a step in the right direction.

Nolathanem Superpro and Whitline are all owned by Redranger now so it's all marketing but I beleive they are all good and fairly comparable products. Superpro are definately 20% cheaper than Nolathane across the board.

CHARGEDVT

Veni, Vidi, Vici
Reaction score
Members Ride
99' VTII S pack super6
I've got a bit of both Nolathane and Siperpro along with some Wjiteline too for good measure lol.

As long as it isn't a genuine GM bush it is a step in the right direction.

Nolathanem Superpro and Whitline are all owned by Redranger now so it's all marketing but I beleive they are all good and fairly comparable products. Superpro are definately 20% cheaper than Nolathane across the board.

thanx 4 that. i know whiteline and nolathane r owned by redranger. but i didnt know they owned superpro aswell. i always thought it was seperate. arghh theres 2 much choice....

gslrallysport

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ AWD One Tonner
Super Pro is definitely not owned by Red Ranger! Whiteline Plus (the old Noltec) and Nolathane is...

Drop me a PM with what bushes you're chasing as our pricing is very competitive on both Super Pro and Whiteline Plus.

Personally I would use Super Pro, Whiteline Plus, Nolathane... in that order.

GMMAD

Reaction score
Members Ride
3.8L GT35 4runner/VK calais
superpro is owned by fulcrum and from what I have heard are the best to use
I have the superpro strut tops and they are great
Nolathane are harder then superpro and will squeak after time