Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Suprisingly suprising!!!

Shivaga

Reaction score
Website
www.bhss.com.au
Members Ride
'05 VZ Lumina 3.6V6
I got a 94 camry atm, it came stock with 2 6x9's in the parcell shelf, and 2 little crappy 4" in the front doors. It cranked alright with the stock fujutsu tape player.
Recently i baught 4 3way 300w pioneer 6x9's, 2 pioneer 4" (i couldnt be bothered cutting new holes in the doors for annything bigger), a pioneer mp3 headset (forgoten the specs), and a pioneer 300w amp. (all for $600!!!)
I fitted the headset first and even with the stock speakers it awesom!!! now i cant wait to put the rest in!!! ie. 4 6x9's in the parcell shelf and the 2 4" in the doors, with the amp in the boot for the 6x9's. :yeah:

ill chuck a sub and a 1000w amp in there l8r, atm i got some debts 2 pay off :whistling

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Please tell me why you intend to use 2 pairs of 6x9s and 2 pairs of 4"

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
a sub would have been money better spent than the extra (unecessary) 6x9s dude.....

Shivaga

Reaction score
Website
www.bhss.com.au
Members Ride
'05 VZ Lumina 3.6V6
lol, i was just having a look at some of my old threads. ........ :rofl: .........but yeah, see the way it all worked out, i baught the headset, 2x4", and 2x 6x9's. then i was offered and amp and another set of 6x9's from a bloke at work for a hundred bucks. so i kept the amp (still lying at home) and sold the speakers to a bloke for $200!!! so yeah...just thought i'd clear that up!