Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[QLD] SV21 Toyota Camry Wagon / Aircon Manual- Cheap and tidy daily! Quick Sale $500ono

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
ITEM: Toyota Camry SV21 Twin Cam Manual Wagon
PRICE: $500ono All offers considered
YEAR: 1988
SERIES: SV21 Camry Wagon
BADGE: Camry
ENGINE: Twin Cam 4 cylinder
TRANSMISSION: Manual - Clutch needs replacing hence the price.
COLOUR: Gunmetal Grey
EXTERIOR CONDITION: Very clean and tidy for an old girl! Small dint in roof, paint cracking slightly on front and rear bumper. Body is straight with tiny bit of rust around windscreen (small).
INTERIOR CONDITION: Very good for age, missing one air vent but clean and straight!
TYRE CONDITION: Bob Jane Legal tyres all round
ODOMETER: 250xxx engine very healthy, regularly serviced, never thrashed and owned by a responsible female.
SERVICE HISTORY: Partial history, always serviced professionally.
REGO OF CAR: Currently Rego until next year but no chance of rego for this price!
PLATES INCLUDED: No
RWC:price does not include RWC, clutch is only issue and the rest will pass with flying colours! Engine still runs perfect.
DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Pickup Brisbane Northside
PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD, Direct Deposit, Funds Transfer or Other
CONTACT DETAILS: PM ME HERE

OTHER INFO:

Hey guys. This car has been owned by my sister for a number of years. The clutch has unfortunately packed it in and my sister is in need of a car and does not have the time to replace the clutch. This Wagon is in very good condition for its age and has so much more life left in her yet!

This wagon has been kept garaged, clean, smoke free and regular serviced by professionals! Being a female, no cost has been spared with servicing and maintenance! The body and interior is in fantastic condition and a bit of a clean will make it a very tidy ride! This Wagon has never been thrashed, crashed and it even looks like the bats avoid crapping on it! The colour is gunmetal grey with no major scratches that I can find! A decent engine immobiliser has been installed and service manual / purchase book is included with sale.

This Wagon would be ideal if you are after a cheap daily! Slap a clutch in and this thing will last for years! If this does not sell asap, I will retire my Ute as a project and run this as a daily! The cold air con is what really has my interest (not to mention my dog could bounce around in the rear!).

I will ad some pictures over the next couple of days if not sold!

Thanks

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
$350 ono. Make an offer I can't refuse. Pic's delayed due to crap weather!