Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SV6 build plate

Status
Not open for further replies.

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
This-thread-gave-me-cancer-60s-spiderman-ICjTSM.jpg

You can't chip a VE, they don't have swappable memcals like the older commdores do.

Either it's been tuned or it hasn't.....and I don't know many tuners out there that would be interested in tuning a stock V6.

There is the possibility it has an HSVi plate which usually means the car was optioned with different bumpers, sunroof, wheels etc but nothing mechanically different.

notanotherls1

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Well I got on here coz I thought you guys would help me, seems you just want to make stupid comments. I have smoked V8s, and I easy I get 8l per hundred. So up you V8s. Anyways You guys are obviously hating on V6s so whatever.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
Well I got on here coz I thought you guys would help me, seems you just want to make stupid comments. I have smoked V8s, and I easy I get 8l per hundred. So up you V8s. Anyways You guys are obviously hating on V6s so whatever.

notanotherls1 seems to have multiple personalities using VRSenator065 and notanotherls1 sharing the same computer. No soup for you! and you! and you!

seems vrsenator065 is just like all the other retards out there, gets his knickers in a knot then feels the need to try and stir ****.

jog on old fella.

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8

Look mate I don't know who you think you are but here's the deal. Everyone here has told you the truth, no V6 hate only fact.

Holdens dont have build numbers FACT
Look for a HSVi tag if you have and special options FACT
Your body kit n Wong are standard FACT
You can chip a VE and They need to to tuned on a dyno FACT

Now you said this is your first car and you illegal participate in street drags against V8s. Let's talk more about how your going to crash, kill someone or have your car impounded???

Listen to the facts and stop trying to show off. On paper your 220kw V6 should bet any 5L V8 commodore 1999 or earlier as the highest kw motor was 185 but those 215i HSVs are a different story

VRSenator065

Now in stealth mode
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Senator LSx454
seems vrsenator065 is just like all the other retards out there, gets his knickers in a knot then feels the need to try and stir ****.

jog on old fella.

Far out boys and girls, cant a guy have a little fun, lighten up will ya :) I know I am now the official JC anti-christ, but sheesh now a retard as well. Guess I will just have to take my bat and ball and go play somewhere else.

monkey

Donating Member
Reaction score
Maybe he smokes more than just V8s?

Robbo VS3

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV PHANTOM
Far out boys and girls, cant a guy have a little fun, lighten up will ya :) I know I am now the official JC anti-christ, but sheesh now a retard as well. Guess I will just have to take my bat and ball and go play somewhere else.

lol........

Status
Not open for further replies.