Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sydney Weather

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Oh i'm sorry, i didn't realize the rest of Australia was not there.
We had 186mm of rain OVERNIGHT a few days ago. wet season here is bullshit. You get 43 degrees coupled with 100% humidity certain days and see how you deal with it.
Tropical cyclone winds and rain, storms that would make you shite your pants.

Poor Sydney, you better stay hiding under the furniture and not come out.

Was simply just a heads up to sudden rain and to drive safe and unplug important electrical stuff.

I will now know not to post up threads or comments advising people to drive safe in hazardous conditions in my immediate area as may offend someone.

rb26dett

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS S2 A4
We had 186mm of rain OVERNIGHT a few days ago. wet season here is bullshit. You get 43 degrees coupled with 100% humidity certain days and see how you deal with it.

Could have sworn the title said Sydney Weather.....

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline

Would you like a medal for being obviously so much tougher than everyone else?

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
He has a point...as someone who has spent the better part of his life living in regional and rural Queensland, I can say that the media, and a lot of people in capital cities, basically act as if nobody lives outside the capitals. I tell people I'm from Bundaberg (I actually used to live near Bundaberg, but I tell people I live in Bundaberg given its still the Bundaberg region), and going by the reactions I get you'd think its a tiny little country town out in the middle of nowhere. They're even more clueless when i then tell them I lived in Longreach for a while.

rb26dett

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS S2 A4
I tell people I'm from Bundaberg (I actually used to live near Bundaberg, but I tell people I live in Bundaberg given its still the Bundaberg region), and going by the reactions I get you'd think its a tiny little country town out in the middle of nowhere.

It isn't??