Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Taser

IanG

Reaction score
Website
photobucket.com
Members Ride
Blown VS Wagon
Do you live in a shifty neighbor hood, does putting your rubbish bin out make you cringe..Does traveling on a train with someone who stands up and yells "f**k me, I'm not going to take it" - for no apparent reason make you nervous

Then buy a personal protection device, the latest ones on offer are the:

The TASER C2 which is the newest product designed for personal protection. It can be colored to match your hand bag, the C2 has incredible take down power. (Go to the zoo and try it on an elephant)

It can penetrate up to two cumulative inches of clothing. Annoying people on the ski slopes are no longer a problem..It's not gun shaped so you can sneak it into your local club and check out the batteries life claim. (good for over 50 uses) ..."Wow how good is that freestyle rap dancer".....It has a range of 4.5m, so if your amazing rap dancer loses bladder control you won't get your feet wet.

or you could buy the X26

The X26 is the state-of-the-art TASER device that provides an integrated laser sight, LED light, digital power magazine .(It must be good), and dataport download capability in a compact and rugged formfactor...(My balls are getting bigger already) ..The X26 is also TASER CAM ready so that you can acquire some funniest home video footage, you might win a toaster...(How good is that, It might end up paying for itself )

for really rough neighbor hoods you can buy a mounting kit so that you can attach it to your urban assault rifle...(oh baby now your talking)

eurekamad94

street kiddo
Reaction score
Members Ride
kitted, tuned, sick pantha VS
note to self i need one of these

PRH

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp s utility,and a KENWORTH
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,does it come wif a bumperbar mounting kit ?:rice:
Phillip :wax:

s_ikari2015

Fun IS easier with an 8
Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 Monaro V2 CV8, '90 Toyota Sera
Is the X26 the model that has an MP3 player built in?:D

Bilbs

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VFII SSV Sportwagon
Oh, sign me up, i want the model with the instant coffee dispenser in it

Hot-Rod

SuPaFlY -LiV3 Surviv3 Di3
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VX Commodore Series 2
John Kidman and AAP
February 17, 2008

THE use of a Taser stun gun on a man during a wild brawl at Darling Harbour early yesterday was warranted as an officer was in danger, NSW Police said.

On a night of violence across Sydney, the riot squad was called to King Street Wharf at 12.15am after 15 to 20 men began fighting.

A squad member used the Taser stun gun on a 19-year-old Willmot man who had pinned a policeman to the ground.

The decision to use the Taser was based on the extreme violence displayed and the probability of injuries inflicted upon the officer, police said.

A policewoman suffered facial injuries after allegedly being elbowed in the face during the scuffle, while the male officer suffered a wrist injury.

Three men, all aged 19, and three women, aged 19 and 20, were charged with assault and resisting arrest. They will face court at a future date.

Wombat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX-II Lumina Sedan
Some activist people don't like police using Tazers...guess they prefer that the police should just go back to the old fashioned tried and true method of putting a bullet in them...:bang: