Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Teen girl raped by gang of five in Jamberoo fun park

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Lovely character assessment there Shounak.
I hope to christ you don't end up very influential in our government, I'll give Australia more credit than that.
The only thing you can give us here is customer service behind the counter, familiar with The Simpsons, well your Apu.
Otherwise, with your achievements soaring to such great heights, maybe you could further your own country's developement.God knows it needs talent such as yourself...or does it?

Well that just crossed the line...

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
Lovely character assessment there Shounak.
I hope to christ you don't end up very influential in our government, I'll give Australia more credit than that.
The only thing you can give us here is customer service behind the counter, familiar with The Simpsons, well your Apu.
Otherwise, with your achievements soaring to such great heights, maybe you could further your own country's developement.God knows it needs talent such as yourself...or does it?

LOL. Here we go.

If that's all I could offer, then why would the government have subsidised a very good education in one of Australia's top universities for me?

My own country? Is my own country the country both my parents, grandparents are a citizen of and the country I was born in? Or is it the country that my grandparents used to reside in 45 years ago?

I can see exactly why you wouldn't like people like my family and myself. It ****es all over your bigotted views.

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
My appologies minux,
I'll keep a sock in it, for now:)

Feel free to delete my s**t.

At least you can articulate the content of your posts.

It'd be very tempting to get that lot of rubbish deleted. It doesn't reflect very well on you at all.

Skitz

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Barina
LOL. Here we go.

If that's all I could offer, then why would the government have subsidised a very good education in one of Australia's top universities for me?

My own country? Is my own country the country both my parents, grandparents are a citizen of and the country I was born in? Or is it the country that my grandparents used to reside in 45 years ago?

I can see exactly why you wouldn't like people like my family and myself. It ****es all over your bigotted views.
I may have said too much but I would like to appologise for the blatant disrespect directed at you.
It's totally up to you if you accept it or not.
Forgive me, I beg of you.

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
I may have said too much but I would like to appologise for the blatant disrespect directed at you.
It's totally up to you if you accept it or not.
Forgive me, I beg of you.

That's very good of you and it's accepted.

Although I would be more than happy to continue this discussion respectfully.

Tas_HSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR HSV Clubsport
Ahhh,the shounak bashing is over...Good.Multiculturalism is a good thing,I personally know good Muslims/Italians/Germans/Aboriginies etc and know bad members of all races too,there is no racial divide in crimes such as gang rape etc,white fellas do it too,but what disgusts me more than anything,and it really reared its ugly head a coupla years back with the gang rape case a coupla years back when a white girl was attacked by a group of middle eastern youths,and certain members of the muslim community basicly condoned it,saying she should have been covered up/she was askin for it etc,It is THESE people that need to go,the ones who resent western culture and freedom,not the majority of moderate,hard working muslims in our country

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
There have been very strong feelings exhibited throughout this thread and it's pretty obvious that Middle Easterners are odious to many of us. Yes, there are good and evil as in any society, but the general view is that this particular group is excessively represented as perpetrators of certain classes of sex-based and assault crimes within our society. (I think in fairness we could consider that Chinese criminals are now becoming a major problem too, but we have had Asians emigrating to this country for a very long time, the Middle Easterners are a different breed and more recent.)

I have one very real issue with Islam and the behaviour that seems to "accompany" it on many occasions.

When we Australian born caucasians take exception to the Islamic faith and express our discontent, we are described as racist and ignorant and told that the Islamic faith is a peaceful and tolerant one, and that the behaviour of the criminals, the radicals and the ratbags are not typical or representative of that faith.

This is the religion which accepts only Islam as the true faith - you are either Islamic or an infidel - a non-believer, there is no alternative. Your religion, if not Islam, is not acceptable to Islam. Ultimately, Islam would like to dominate the world, so that we are all of that faith.

I resent this aspect of that religion. My religion, does not set out to dominate the religious beliefs of all humanity. It is a tolerant religion, far more so than Islam, for that very reason.

If that is the idea of Islamic tolerance, they can go to hell (or whatever the Islamic equivalent is). If reasonable Muslims, who are not predisposed to consider non-Islamics as infidels, are still being preached this rubbish, what chance do we have of ever getting acceptance and tolerance for all religions in our society?

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
There have been very strong feelings exhibited throughout this thread and it's pretty obvious that Middle Easterners are odious to many of us. Yes, there are good and evil as in any society, but the general view is that this particular group is excessively represented as perpetrators of certain classes of sex-based and assault crimes within our society. (I think in fairness we could consider that Chinese criminals are now becoming a major problem too, but we have had Asians emigrating to this country for a very long time, the Middle Easterners are a different breed and more recent.)

I have one very real issue with Islam and the behaviour that seems to "accompany" it on many occasions.

When we Australian born caucasians take exception to the Islamic faith and express our discontent, we are described as racist and ignorant and told that the Islamic faith is a peaceful and tolerant one, and that the behaviour of the criminals, the radicals and the ratbags are not typical or representative of that faith.

This is the religion which accepts only Islam as the true faith - you are either Islamic or an infidel - a non-believer, there is no alternative. Your religion, if not Islam, is not acceptable to Islam. Ultimately, Islam would like to dominate the world, so that we are all of that faith.

I resent this aspect of that religion. My religion, does not set out to dominate the religious beliefs of all humanity. It is a tolerant religion, far more so than Islam, for that very reason.

If that is the idea of Islamic tolerance, they can go to hell (or whatever the Islamic equivalent is). If reasonable Muslims, who are not predisposed to consider non-Islamics as infidels, are still being preached this rubbish, what chance do we have of ever getting acceptance and tolerance for all religions in our society?

To be perfectly honest, I do not have an issue with the middle east as a whole, just one group of them that have come out here and ruined it for everyone else in the middle east area, these people left an absolute ****hole for a better life yet continue on their traditions here. I am fairly sure we all which nationality I am talking about, as really, it is themselves and community and their religious leaders making it hard for every other muslim out there.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
To be perfectly honest, I do not have an issue with the middle east as a whole, just one group of them that have come out here and ruined it for everyone else in the middle east area, these people left an absolute ****hole for a better life yet continue on their traditions here. I am fairly sure we all which nationality I am talking about, as really, it is themselves and community and their religious leaders making it hard for every other muslim out there.

Minux

I can't argue with your general sentiments but I feel there might be more than one sub-group who have deplorable reputations out here.

As a consequence of several serious sex crimes in this State, Lebanese and Pakistanis are considered to have a deplorable attitude towards our females. Immigrants (refugees?) from Iraq/Iran/Afgahanistan, are seen as denigrating our society and social mores via outspoken Muslim clerics and religious "leaders", so Iraquis etc get put into the pot, too. Arabs, well, that's just become generic for all Middle Easterners, because we can't identify one from another. So Arabs cop it too. And Atta, the leader of the pilot group on 11.9.01, was an Arab. Didn't do his people any favours in our eyes, did he?

To be honest, I can't separate them and can't think of one specific group which fires our emotions or fans the flames of hatred any more than the others. We westerners have suffered from so many of them, from so many nations, in so many ways since 2001, that their reputation is sullied for all, regardless of actual place of birth.

As an aside, the other day, I was shown a video of one of the beheadings of a prisoner by a group of scum who were probably Al-Quaeda, but could just as easily have been any one of a thousand such movements.

Those "people" are not human.