Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Textralia clutches

benjamino

needing some more undies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS 6spd + 7psi
hey guys, i recently got my tax money :w00t:
so i believe a new clutch and shifter are in order..i was just curious to see if anyone of the forums has these clutches and if so, how are they, and where did u buy it from??
ive heard theyre very decent and take a hell of a beating..
looking at the oz700 xgrip.
im most prob guna get a mate to fit it, so was guna order straight from the textralia site..
but if its 'home of the aussie clutch' at Intro - Textralia.com.au, then why is it in american dollars?
and also, is there anything else i need besides possibly the tex slave cyl. to do this job??
help appreciated guys..
cheeers

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Don't know much about those but my brother runs a Mal Wood option 3 clutch and it's excellent. We fitted it ourselves and was pretty straight forward. Definately what i'll be going for when mine is done.

red truck

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY one tonner / gen3 / 6speed
Have not had one mate, but made enquiries about it. Spoke to them on phone (Adelaide I think?) quite helpfull. They gave me contact details for local agent, who gave me a price.
Can't remember if Kit comes with new slave cyl. (most aftermarket kits do) but does come with flywheel.