Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Thank you Apple!

Towcar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina Wagon
I don't hate Apple, I hate Apple fanboi's Its a farking appliance you dipshits, not a way of life....

Probably as much as I hate Android fanboi's.

What phone you choose is actually irrelevant. I choose Apple for a number of reasons personal to myself, the same as half my workplace choose Android for their own reasons.

It is interesting how vocally Android owners slam Apple owners, doesn't seem to work the other way around for some reason...

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Probably as much as I hate Android fanboi's.

What phone you choose is actually irrelevant. I choose Apple for a number of reasons personal to myself, the same as half my workplace choose Android for their own reasons.

It is interesting how vocally Android owners slam Apple owners, doesn't seem to work the other way around for some reason...

That's because apple owners don't see the need to justify that fact that they have a better phone ,... fact .

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
That's because apple owners don't see the need to justify that fact that they have a better phone ,... fact .

#### me. Youre kidding right? Apple owners, no matter what the product. Phone, music player, computer. Are the most pious twats I know.

Probably why they hired U2 all those years ago.

Bono is the embodiment if giant twat.

Fanboys from every camp are annoying though. Similarily to the Sony/Xbox war that was going on last E3.

I really cant understand brand loyalty. I am firmly with Android right now, but thats because their current offerings are better for me. I love the Note because of its size. My contract is up in November and im already looking at HTCs and LG similarly sized products.

I can understand if someone wants to buy an Iphone, especially if theyve had many of their products before, the interaction between all their products is fantastic. But I despise the idiots who sheeple to go get one, just because it has an apple logo on it. I also despise the reviewers who claim they innovated things or did things first when its simply not the case.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!

Because Apple fanbois don't understand Android. OR maybe it's because they do and it's therefore impossible to justify slamming Android users. lol

BOOST666

Classic not plastic
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
'79 VB SL/E 253, VY SS II
iPhone will be around when android is dead and buried, why?
Because they look better, function better, are more reliable, have better customer service and the #1 reason is Emoji. I simply couldn't live life without being able to send a pic of a smiling piece of **** to my friends.

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
I am platform agnostic, accept that others love teh apples (stick them Apple stickers on their Dell or their Suzuki) my main beef with Apple products is when you want to do something simple that the product should be able to do but an artificial restriction gets in the way.

It's why I use a droid, for the power user stuff. Some people never need that stuff (well until they do) they should just buy whatever they want.

One of my other pet peeves is people who see Samsung as the first choice when going to Android, it's an embarrassment to call what SS have done to Android.

BushSSV

Stone chip collector
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SSV
I actually love the iPad for surfing around the net at home - using 3G instead of WiFi. Just because it's useless for work doesn't make it useless overall. Minecraft is great on it and it works well with the PS4 too. These are entertainment things, though.

It just doesn't fit for work - no biggie; although it was a huge investement for the bosses to make only to have them not get used. Out of 50 there are only about ten being still used by staff. Most of the others have gone back to laptop PC because of the ease of connecting to all the network drives and the amazing ability to change routers without being reset. Most of the staff have iPhones, so it's not like they are a bunch of Apple haters. I had an iPhone and it was OK, but I'm happy with my current Samsung too.

The iPad is billed as a PC replacement, and it might well be eventually: With file management, hardware buttons for basic/common functions, USB/SD connections, ability to drag+drop, ability to change routers without reset, and more apps actually designed for productivity the iPad could be amazing for work. I expect it will be eventually. It did take Apple 22 years to realise that a second mouse button made computers easier to use, so it might take a while.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
#### me. Youre kidding right? Apple owners, no matter what the product. Phone, music player, computer. Are the most pious twats I know.

Probably why they hired U2 all those years ago.

Bono is the embodiment if giant twat.

Fanboys from every camp are annoying though. Similarily to the Sony/Xbox war that was going on last E3.

I really cant understand brand loyalty. I am firmly with Android right now, but thats because their current offerings are better for me. I love the Note because of its size. My contract is up in November and im already looking at HTCs and LG similarly sized products.

I can understand if someone wants to buy an Iphone, especially if theyve had many of their products before, the interaction between all their products is fantastic. But I despise the idiots who sheeple to go get one, just because it has an apple logo on it. I also despise the reviewers who claim they innovated things or did things first when its simply not the case.

and I rest my case .