Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The "Ask a plasterer" thread.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
You're a plasterer?
So is that how you know Brian Hocking??

I've known Brian since he was 11 on the job with his old man. First time I met him he was wearing a piece of electrical wire around his waist to hold his hammer and he said to Pete "hey dad, seems how it's our last day here can we light a big fire?" Hahaha.

TI3VOM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
I've known Brian since he was 11 on the job with his old man. First time I met him he was wearing a piece of electrical wire around his waist to hold his hammer and he said to Pete "hey dad, seems how it's our last day here can we light a big fire?" Hahaha.

God I can picture that right now. I've know him since we were about 13?
So was the fire a good one? Hahaha.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
God I can picture that right now. I've know him since we were about 13?
So was the fire a good one? Hahaha.

He's a little ****, but everyone loves him haha. He's the big smart arse I've ever met I think. How did you know I knew him?

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
hmm, well, how to explain this.

was carrying some stuff through the house (not easy to carry) and bumped into a wall with the box (it was a timber one)
it knocked into, of all spots the corner edge of 2 walls where they meet
what would you recommend for fixing it?

there is no deformities, but it has managed to go down to the metal corner bracing. (just like it took a chip out and that's it, no damage :s)

im assuming sand it back, some filler (make it all level) and then paint the 2 walls? (theres not more then 2sqm worth to cover)

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
hmm, well, how to explain this.

was carrying some stuff through the house (not easy to carry) and bumped into a wall with the box (it was a timber one)
it knocked into, of all spots the corner edge of 2 walls where they meet
what would you recommend for fixing it?

there is no deformities, but it has managed to go down to the metal corner bracing. (just like it took a chip out and that's it, no damage :s)

im assuming sand it back, some filler (make it all level) and then paint the 2 walls? (theres not more then 2sqm worth to cover)

So you smashed in the external ?

Id probly just base over the hole (2 coats) and then re-trowel with top coat and then sand and paint , Should hardly notice that its there enless you go looking for it .