Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Beowulf movie ending

blacknight

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
what's up with the facial expressions at the end of the beowulf movie? (The one with Angelina Jolie...)

were the makers hinting that there was goin to be another hollywood sequel? i dont get it.

then i realized there a lot of movies with real sucky sucky endings. At least, hint that there's more to the end of the movie (eg The matrix trilogy though at times the movie bogged down), but why arent there any good movies like LOTR?

If you could change the story line of any movie what would you do? I'm just ranting cause i realize all the human characters in the Aliens vs predator 2 were just human bait, no one was interested in their lives and the plots were just mundane at best...

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
i dont really know what you mean about the ending of beowulf, but it wouldnt have been hinting a sequel. as it is they had to pretty much just make up the last half of the movie once the plot that is loosely based off the poem was over.

sometimes film makers just like to add some grey area to an ending to make the viewer think, or come to their own conclusions. prime example i can think of atm is with total recall (the arnie movie where he goes to mars, etc..). there are hints and dialogue that suggest that the whole event was just imagined and arnie isnt really there, he's back on earth at the rekall centre where he dies from complications with the memory implant.

personally i like this sort of thing, where something might not be completely black and white to the viewer. its more interesting and less predictable that way.