Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Brock Shop

97 SEN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS HSV SENATOR
who's had work done at the brock shop, what did you have done, and what did you think of them.

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
ive never gone there - simply because everyone i know says not to. most of the people i talk to who are in the tuning or automotive business around here consider them a joke.
here's a thread i remembered reading and dug up for you to read....my opinion on TBS is not based off this thread, but this shows you what another memeber on here went through with them.
http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/showthread.php?t=39960&highlight=stroker

Moredhel84

Reaction score
Members Ride
4.3L VR Berlina, 5spd.
Yep, read through that thread. Their customer service is pathetic, i got my cousin to give them a call (Manager at a Kmart tyre and auto) to find out what was going on and they practically abused him even. I've had several people mention how bad this place is after i got the work done (ahh hindsight, such a wonderful thing).

97 SEN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS HSV SENATOR
so there expensive, and don't have a real good reputation, 'nuf' said.

Thanks for the info.

had already spoken to them and they came across as good sales people. Start getting a bit technical and they danced around the question and told you why/how they were so good.

Moredhel84

Reaction score
Members Ride
4.3L VR Berlina, 5spd.
Trust me, when I first started speaking to them they were extremely helpful and very confidant. Unfortunately like any place, once you give them the cash... it took nearly 2 months to rebuild my engine, just for it to die a week later.

On the other hand, I believe there are some people on this forum who have had good experiences with them. Though IMO, look around some more, I’m sure someone on here can recommend a good place to get the work done.

97 SEN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS HSV SENATOR
So i guess i'll go talk to power torque engines then, last time i had a chat to them they weren't interested 5L holden engines, or at least tunning them, but i have since been recommended to go there from a guy who had had recent work done there.